News / The List Update

• iris%s's Photo

The List has been updated, the third month that it goes up. There is a new addition to the top five, and several new parks added to the list.

<---Number 8

<---Number 30

<---Number 36

<---Number 46

There are also 10 new should-be's by another RCT Expert, our own mod, Coaster Ed. Thanks for the major help Coaster Ed, and great park picks, and thanks for the kind words ;)

• Roberto Roboparks%s's Photo
    It always nice to read through the list. Very good work, Iris!

Themed Areas: Sector 89, Canterville, Corazon De EspaÑa, Splash Harbor!

I see you used my idea, ozone :D
  • RRP%s's Photo
    well its a great update to say the least and I really like how ed brought back some of the old time classics that id forgot about and not even seen before (evolutia) but that D/L wont work :( hope you can fix that.1 thing I would like tho is if you could keep the old should-bes up aswell then when there are a few it gives you a chance to see how different peoples tastes contrast.

edit:sandia peak link goes to the walkthrough
  • Prince%s's Photo
    I'm scared, my park keeps getting bumped down further...and further. My next park will be top 20 I believe though. Also I'm glad Sanctuary used Sludge City as the name.

~Prince Ashitaka~ 8@
  • x-sector%s's Photo
    Great Update to the list.

Good to see Posix and Sanctuary park is on the list :)

Looking forward to Harakiri's IOA looks great from the screen.

Also It was good to see Ozones park also on the list as It is beautifully themed.

Coasters Ed's Should be's was cool as well. Fix the Link to Evolutia Please as I haven't seen that park :)
  • Themeparkmaster%s's Photo
    Good update. I am looking forward to Posix and Sanctuarys park alot. I think you should have kept Mantis' should be's along with Coaster Ed's though.
  • Ozone%s's Photo
    well, i really like this update, lol. I made it on the list, and the Should-be list, yep, this is a great update.
    and yes, Robo, i used the name you gave me, thanks. And thanks to Corkscrewed for help naming, i forgot to ad his name to the readme. :( sorry.
  • Aviator%s's Photo
    Best update ever!! I didnt even make the list but my neighbor did, lol!!

Nice!!
  • Evil WME%s's Photo
    *dances

Well... since my park count on the list raised to 2.. i should be happy..

not very happy... ud say.. well

why am i soooooooo VERY happy???

o. yes. noone knows..

but ON THE WORLD FAMOUS LIST THE BEST COASTER OF IT`S KIND, TEMPEST IN THE #8 PARK HIOA IS BUILT BY ME!!! MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!

*continues dancing
  • Butterfinger%s's Photo
    Back up to #3!!! I'm honored. I thought for sure I would drop some.........

Most of those should-bes are so true. Especially the last one ;)

Sweet update.
  • Coaster Ed%s's Photo
    I just wanted to add that Stratford Fair was #2 on my Should-Be list (right after Troy) until iris told me he had added it to the list already (doh!) so I had to find a replacement (Mountain Vista). But I wanted to add my little blurb about Stratford Fair here anyway cause I think it's an incredible park and deserves some extra attention. Other than that I must say that the new parks added to the list all look incredible and I can't wait for the downloads. And thanks again iris for giving me the chance to post some of my favorite parks. Now people can stop asking me to send them evolutia ;)

02. Stratford Fair
    Park By: Toon Towner
    Best Coaster: Iago
    Coaster Count: 8
    Themed Areas: Elsinore, Verona and Padua, Dunsinane, Prospero’s Island, Caesar’s Rome, Canals of Venice, Birnham Wood, Midsummer’s Isle
    Description: It took me some time to fully appreciate this park but while exploring it’s many themed areas closely I found more and more reasons why this park is hugely underrated. The first area that jumped out at me was Prospero’s Island which uses every tool in the book to craft a perfect rendition of an enchanted tropical island. The deeper I looked, the more I realized that the level of detail exhibited there defines the rest of the park as well. I see it in the Roman stage and Globe Theater of Caesar’s Rome, I see it in the station building of Rosencratz and Guildenstern, I see it in the Stratford Theater and the merchant tents around it’s entrance, I see it in the red and purple accents on Midsummer’s Isle, I see it in the rocky coastline of Dunsinane which creates a perfect setting for the twists and turns of Toil and Trouble. I could go on and on with this really. Toon Towner’s creativity and eye for design is truly stunning as every area of this park is touched with brilliance. Iris, why is this park not on your list?
  • mantis%s's Photo
    Ed - once again I cannot fault you. It somehow makes me depressed at my lack of vision when I see the things you do. Personally, I just wish I could get the damn Prozac, whatever that is.

Thanks Iris, Ed and whoever else helped - a great return present :)
  • GigaForce%s's Photo
    Great update....glad to see some new styles up there.

It is great to see all the older parks in Ed's should-bes....and the new ones

Put mantis's should-bes back up tho...it is really cool to compare the views of people who ave such an influence on the RCT world.
  • Toon%s's Photo
    Ed, thanks for the nice words and woohoo I'm on the list!

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading