(Archive) Place-To-Release-Your-Parks Land / Electric Gardens

• Lowenaldo%s's Photo
    Built this park for some fun. Didnt take to long and I enjoyed making it,and Im kinda sad im done, so I had you enjoy this as much as i enjoyed making it.

Main Attractions:
    Splinter
    Electric Storm
    Splashdown
    Cobra

Posted Image[/img]

Posted Image[/img]

Posted Image[/img]

http://kumba.parkmak...tric-Fields.SV6

it should work now.

Edited by Lowenaldo, 15 September 2009 - 04:55 PM.

• Luketh%s's Photo
    Wow, that looks really good for a scenario NCS park. Lovely, nostalgic.
  • inVersed%s's Photo
    This was quite fun to look out. It felt almost like too many coasters in such a small park. I enjoyed Electrical Storm quite a bit. This makes me want to do a a version of Electric Gardens in the near future.
  • FullMetal%s's Photo
    GAH! *rips hair out*

Well, it is a nice piece. Very nice coasters.
  • Lowenaldo%s's Photo
    Luke: Thanks

InV: I wanted to cram in as many coasters as i could without it looking over crowded, i settled with 4 because 7 was to many :SA:
    but needless to say, it was a crappy selection of coasters to choose from.

Full: Haha, no need for hair pulling now, I look forward to yours, it looks promising :)
  • nin%s's Photo
    My main problem with this was your archy. Your stations and large buildings were just trown together in various shapes and forms and made up of multiple textures. Also, the park desperately needed some color. Just about every time i see ncs work it's always in the generic vanilla and other drab colors. There's no reason not ta have color here, ncs is just cso without 1/4 blocks and a lot of walls, everthing is still possible with it.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading