• Airtime%s's Photo
    ^Cool.

Who else is near Alton as well? Ripsaw?
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    J K :p
  • trav%s's Photo
    X250 used to be, dunno about anymore.
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    RCTFan is somewhere up there too. I'm the furthest South I know that, so will be the furthest to travel, except for JJ (we are both the most Southern you can get)
  • Airtime%s's Photo
    JJ was in cumbria (no he's not been shot) last time I spoke to him but he's normaly at uni in cheltnem.
  • JJ%s's Photo
    Yeah I'll be in Cheltenham in October :p, I should be able to come ^_^. :p. :)
  • Levis%s's Photo
    are only brits allowed ?
  • SSSammy%s's Photo
    belgian guy is belgian.
  • Levis%s's Photo
    well if the date and location is known I will see.maybe i could get a plane and get there also ;) .
  • Splitvision%s's Photo
    Hmm it'd be interesting to meet NE peeps for real, if whatever park you guys plan on going to is in the vicinity of London I might be able to come too, depending on if I can get hold on one of those ridiculously cheap tickets that Ryanair sells from time to time. London is only one hour's flight from here so it's not at all a long trip for my part.
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    well the plan was for Alton Towers which isnt London

However if everyone wants to do Thorpe Park instead to accomodate for the foreigners :p then cool beans as i'm closer to that too :p
  • BelgianGuy%s's Photo
    its a closer one definatly so I'm up for thorpe aswell...
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    Also i'd have room in my car for 3 extra people (as one spare seat is taken by Olly). I pick Olly up at Luton so if people were coming down to thorpe, get to Luton and i'll pick you up.
  • SSSammy%s's Photo
    right, i live in preston. someone else do the geography.
  • Airtime%s's Photo
    Well realistically it's gonna be hard for you Sammy to get to Thorpe. Alton would be alot easier for you.
  • trav%s's Photo
    I live in Leeds. So it'd be rather hard for me as well.
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    eh. stick with alton, i can drive up :)
  • JJ%s's Photo
    Booo :p

I haven't been to Thorpe since Inferno was new :p
  • trav%s's Photo
    That's cos Thorpe sucks. Only thing worth going for is Rush <3
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    and Slammer <3 and Inferno (the better of the 2 Nemesis')

Rush is running shit atm. Samurai is running the best it's ever run since being at Thorpe.

Rush is totally not worth going for currently.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading