Ask the Experts / Problems while saving in the Scenario Editor

• Howl%s's Photo
    Hello,
    A wierd problem had happened to me now. I need your help as quick as possible before a the game closes and I'll lose my progress on a park:
    I am trying to save something in the scenario editor, but when I click the "save landscape" option, nothing just happens. Also, I am not able to progress beyond the Objective Selection stage in the editor.
    What should I do?

Edited by Howl, 02 October 2009 - 01:03 AM.

• Cena%s's Photo
    Can you please try to make your topictitle better? It could be: Problems while saving in the Scenario Editor. 

Anyways about your problem :)

Check if you have errors ingame, or things you have forgetton (paths connected to the edge, or other things in the new park). 

I could take a look at it, but because you can't save, that is quite a big problem. What you could do, is making a screenshot, and upload & post it here, so me or anybody else, can post a solution. 

- Cena. 
  • Highball%s's Photo
    I've had this problem before when moving out of the SE, but not while saving. I found out my problem was I had unchecked all the objects in the garden tab which in turn removed that scenery tab. There are certain tabs that have to be in the game and since I had unchecked all the objects in this tab it created an error. I don't remember if I got an error message or not. I'm not sure if that's the problem but double check to be sure and try again.
  • K0NG%s's Photo
    I'm gonna agree with Highball here, for what it's worth.
  • Howl%s's Photo
    Yay! Problem solved. The whole thing was because I tried to use the object "RS Tin Banner". I un-checked it and suddenly evrything was normal again. Strange...

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading