• ChillerHockey33%s's Photo
    Gas and a Marshall MG30DFX Amp
  • Nokia%s's Photo
    paramore tickets.
  • inVersed%s's Photo
    Posted Image
    Posted Image
  • Camcorder22%s's Photo
    What the hell Zodiac, my vending machines are shit. Oh well, we leave school at lunch every day anyway and get Arizonas at the store. Its good to be a senior. And Robbie, those chips are the most amazing thing ever.

so...

Posted Image

Tickets for Zombieland

Posted Image

Western bacon cheeseburger

Can't remember anything before that/
  • Highball%s's Photo
    Posted Image
    Pizza and beer.
  • Goliath123%s's Photo
    ^^ That burger is duscusting! (sp?) I would never touch that.
  • zodiac%s's Photo

zodiac that's an amazing school vending machine, especially the Arnold Palmer

What the hell Zodiac, my vending machines are shit. Oh well, we leave school at lunch every day anyway and get Arizonas at the store.

they actually took them out the other day. i raised hell to the administration.
  • J K%s's Photo
    Macbook Pro, Design Software, The insurance, Microsoft works and a laptop case.

I heart it.
  • Xcoaster%s's Photo
    In the past few days:
    *Services - Zombieland ticket
    *Material Goods - cds (Bowie, Pat Benatar, the Monkees), books, and suitcase from thrift store (just need a suitcase to get home, my other one died), some AA batteries yesterday at Busch Gardens.
    *Nourishment - today a reuben w/ side caesar salad, yesterday German food @ Das Festhaus and BBQ at Trapper's Smokehouse. All very good.

^^ That burger is duscusting! (sp?) I would never touch that.

wrong
  • robbie92%s's Photo
    ^Right.

That burger is heart-poundingly good.
  • In:Cities%s's Photo

duscusting!

aha awesome
  • Goliath123%s's Photo
    Yeah but im vegetarian, looks gross. Nothing but meat. *shudders*
  • Todd Lee%s's Photo

Where? wow...I didn't know you or your wife golfed...I'm planning on getting me a set of Adams..maybe Christmas.

Ebay, $93 shipped! It's in "very good" condition, only thing is it doesn't come with a headcover. That's fixable though... My wife just started golfing this summer, she's using a set of Top-Flites. She really likes them, but I have 1 problem with them. It's got a draw driver, and she tends to hit a hook anyway. Before I surprised her with the top-flites, she hit a bunch of drivers at a local shop, she really liked the Cleveland, but I didn't want to pay the $270 that the shop was willing to sell it for.

I'm been playing a Nike SUmo driver and 2 and 4 hybrids. This summer i found an awesome set of Callaway X-16's from a local guy. I also have a Nike putter. I've golfed for almost 20 years, but haven't spent money on nice clubs until the past 2 years. I'm excited to have my wife out on the course with me for once, nothing like having a round of golf for a date!

Edited by Guy Smiley, 05 October 2009 - 06:46 AM.

• robbie92%s's Photo
    ^^Totally understandable then.
  • Xcoaster%s's Photo
    it has onion rings... that's a vegetable.
  • FullMetal%s's Photo
    ^But it's a fried vegetable. When you fry anything, it loses all nutritional value and become junk food.

Posted Image

Posted Image

That first pic was the smartest purchase I made this month (which is technically last month, but the past few days have sorta blended together ;))

Edited by FullMetal, 05 October 2009 - 03:13 PM.

• tracidEdge%s's Photo
    oh boy. day before yesterday i bough tickets to the fest, tickets to zombieland, fucking amazing cheeseburger from five guys, some chinese food, and a bottle of water. i think that's it. yesterday i bought some medicine.

ps the title should probably be 'your recent purchases.'

Edited by tracidEdge, 05 October 2009 - 04:49 PM.

• gir%s's Photo
    I can't eat Five Guys burgers without feeling like I have grease in my veins. Last thing I bought was food from the dining hall I guess, completely not worth it tonight.
  • tracidEdge%s's Photo
    that's what makes them so delicious, though.
  • Dark_Horse%s's Photo
    Glad I missed out on dining hall food last night, gir. I went to Sammy's with some friends...totally worth the 12 bucks. BTW, do you usually go to Clark or Fountain? I rarely ever go to Fountain now.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading