General Chat / Your recent purchases

• Louis!%s's Photo
    Splatoon! :D
  • Version1%s's Photo

Whiplash on BluRay

• Xeccah%s's Photo
    lew, are you a kid or a squid?
  • Louis!%s's Photo

I haven't got Splatoon, I was just expressing my excitement that ][22 had bought Splatoon.

• djbrcace1234%s's Photo

bought a 2015 Honda Fit on Saturday. My used car got totaled in a car crash. At least I'm mobile again for work!

• Louis!%s's Photo

LOL I saw a Honda Fit in the states and I was like, huh they call the Jazz the Fit over here.

They are old people cars. Literally every person over here that drives one is an old person that drives incredible slowly.

In fact they are the most reliable car and the car that depreciates value the slowest over here, purely for that reason lol

• djbrcace1234%s's Photo

lol, noice. I skipped a generation.

• ida%s's Photo
    This.

cfVOv1w.jpg

It's a Dacora Digna camera from 1954.

Some more background info needed here. As you may know, i moved recently. But we (and most of all my mom) moved specifically to open a store in herbs, old candy and old objects and things. My mother bought the camera as an eyecatcher for the store and said that if it didn't get sold in a month, i could buy it. No one bought it, so now it's mine!

I believe all it needs right now is a photo roll so once i get one of those i'll definitely use the camera. I'm thinking of photographing my city using it. Here's a Flickr group with photos taken with the Digna. Does this make me a hipster?
  • Austin55%s's Photo

Fit's are pretty boss.

• ][ntamin22%s's Photo

jealous of the access the euro members have to all the soviet and agfa cameras and such.  I'd love to pick up one of these guys but they're rare in the states.

agfa-optima-sensor2.jpg

I love small 35mm point-and-shoots and these are supposed to be good, but they also just scream GERMAN INDUSTRIAL DESIGN PRINCIPLES and that's hilarious/fascinating.  

• Dr_Dude%s's Photo

i just bought a crock pot bitches

• ida%s's Photo
    It was quite a lucky find, really. Me and my mom went to a secondhand store to buy stuff to sell and we found it there for like €4. The camera is not valued much i think, a quick search on the internet resulted in a €27,50 price tag, which is already nearly twice as much as what we valued it at. But because i bought it from my mom, i got it for a bit less though.
  • nin%s's Photo
    Just got myself the new iPhone 6s.
  • Sephiroth%s's Photo
    My wallet hurts just reading that, hahahaha
  • disneylandian192%s's Photo

Just bought a 2013 Toyota Tacoma TRD Off Road. Its lovely. 

• Steve%s's Photo
    You guys are buying cars, iPhones and cameras and I'm over here trying to decide if I want quac on my burrito at Chipotle.
  • nin%s's Photo
    Today I bought Chipotle. Decided to splurge a bit and got quac on the side.
  • Steve%s's Photo

I hate you Kyle.

• MorganFan%s's Photo

A Wii and every Tony Hawk game available for Gamecube. Fuck. Yes.

• SlayMeGaga%s's Photo

I recently got a blazer, two pairs of pants, and a scarf from Topman. A turtle neck, sweater, and a round neck t-shirt from Zara. A scarf from American Apparel. A face mask and two shower jelly's from Lush. A Bag from All Saints. Also got tickets for a fashion show this week, and tickets to see Grimes. Oh, and a tie from Nordstrom. 

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading