Music Forum / Micheal Jackson's "This is it"

• Timothy Cross%s's Photo
    Personally, I hate everything he became before dying and his horrible change of singing voice proves this.

This little boy was not innocent... but yeah, the song sucks.

Anyone going to see the movie? Any comments on the song?

Bigger than Elvis now just 'cause he died. :iamwithstupid:

I think he had it... then he sucked it up beyond measure.

Edited by FantastiCo, 14 October 2009 - 11:35 AM.

• Fisch%s's Photo
    To me he's bigger than Elvis anyway:
    1st: I don't really care much for Elvis' music but I guess I'd have to be born in the last generation anyway in order to like it.
    2nd: Elvis might have ended the same if he didn't die so early
    3rd: MJ is just MJ. My mom loves him, I never had anything against him, and I personally think it's sad that he died.

I didn't see the movie yet and I'm prolly not going to but who knows. Maybe I will with some friends.
  • Midnight Aurora%s's Photo

Bigger than Elvis now just 'cause he died. :

Why do you think Elvis is so famous?

No, there's many artists out there who are famous simply because they never had the chance to fuck up their career. Nirvana, Lynard Syknard... Michael Jackson fucked up his career soooo many times and still continued to put out hits and still continued to influence music. The man deserves the respect he's getting, it's just a shame it couldn't be given to him while he was alive. No, I don't condone touching the kids.
  • FullMetal%s's Photo
    I saw the movie last night, and I give it 10/10. Absolutely amazing. It was a bit surprising to me, but at 50, he's still got it! The back-up dancers may have had a bit more life, but for someone like Michael to do all the old moves is really amazing.

And the effects that they were going to use were awesome as well. So much thought was put into the performance, and it's a shame it never became a reality. Not even Taylor Swift could top a concert like that, not in a million years.

Not to mention, that guitarist chick (Orianthi, I think) was freakin' hot, and could totally shred.

This movie absolutely deserves to be seen, even if you don't like MJ. There's so much more to this movie than MJ, and it really leaves you speechless. Go see it if you haven't.
  • Dr_Dude%s's Photo
    Xin, Don't you mean Kanye?
  • Levis%s's Photo
    well I'm no MJ fan but the movie is very good. its just so strange, you know your looking at someone who is about to die, but honestly you can't tell from what hes doing.
  • misterthom%s's Photo
    i liked the movie. shows how all the famous songs would be performed. I can tell it would have been a great concert to go to. Even while you're not a fan of MJ.
    But...... im getting so tired of all this i love you all, god bless you, its just getting annoying.
  • FullMetal%s's Photo

Xin, Don't you mean Kanye?

Kanye sucks. He's like, the worst musician ever.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading