Music Forum / Removing Lyrics

• MF72 %s's Photo
    I'd like to make a on-ride video of a ride for RCT3, but the song I want to use has an awesome intro, but screamo lyrics. Is there any way to remove the lyrics from a song, so all you hear is the instruments? There are a couple songs that I like the music for, but the lyrics are bad/unfitting. If anyone knows any way to do this that is free and easy, or would like to do this for me, please either PM me or post here. Thanks in advance to all who help.
  • rK_%s's Photo
    its complicated bro, honestly you should just edit the song because even when you get the vocals faded, it distorts the instruments an about 40% of the time you can still hear the vocals. Ive made a ton of instrumentals this way but the sound quality of the final instrumental is terrible, plus most have vocal reverb coming through.
  • Dr_Dude%s's Photo
    How the fuck would you remove lyrics? Do you mean vocals?
  • MF72 %s's Photo
    rK_: Thanks, that's what I might do, like merge the intro of this song into another song, I don't know. Thanks for the help, though.

Dr_Dude: Yeah, that's what I meant, is it even possible, because I see videos on YouTube of songs without guitar, drums, and the like.
  • Kevin Enns%s's Photo
    LOL I was confused. But yeah. Usually if you see a song like that the band recorded it specifically, as a bonus track or whatever.

I think.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading