RCT Discussion / Been a long time since I ventured into RCT-land

• DanMacK%s's Photo
    Wow,

Been a long time since I've been around in an RCT community. Some peeps here may remember me from the old Danimation days. My spotlights Willow Lake Park and Adventures into Imagination were my contributions (along with guest spots in other parks as DMCC)

I recvently re-installed RCT and RCT2, and I've been playing scenarios and remembering how much fun it was building parks. Looking forward to becoming an active part of the community again, there were alot of things I was in-progress with when I left Danimation, and I'd like some of those to begin again and possibly see the light of day.

Hello to all that know me and to those that don't.

Regards,
    Dan MacKellar
  • In:Cities%s's Photo
    hey man:]

though i dont know/remember you, its great to have you back !

good luck with any projects you're working on, and again, its awesome to see older players returning to the game:]

josh
  • posix%s's Photo
    Always a such a pleasure to see people from the old days returning. Though members who were around at Danimation are rather few these days, they are not extinct.

I hope you'll enjoy yout stay :)
  • Roomie%s's Photo
    Nice to see you Dan. always good to have some of the old guard back.

I myself only returned last year and more recently Magnus Polyspaston also from the Danimation days poped up with a new project http://forums.nedesi...showtopic=20938

All we need now is Buster and we have a near full set :p

You were an integral part of the first Revolution project. With you 2 back it almost wants me to start another one :)
  • J K%s's Photo
    Welcome back! Can't wait to see some of your projects.
  • RRP%s's Photo
    great to see you back dan.its certainly been a long time since the dnet days
  • Levis%s's Photo
    never heared of you
  • SSSammy%s's Photo
    how charming, levis.

welcome back. there have been afew people returning recently it seems.
  • DanMacK%s's Photo
    I left the community around late 2000-early 2001 I believe. Many many moons ago. I have several ideas gelling around my head, it's just a matter of time at this point. Something we all seem to have too little of.

Regards,
    Dan MacKellar
    DMCC Designs
  • Xcoaster%s's Photo
    I was at D-Net, but I don't remember much. Was Adventures into Imagination the one with the H.G. Wells stuff?
  • lacrosse14%s's Photo
    There's alot more new custom scenery to fool around with since then

Edited by lacrosse14, 26 October 2009 - 04:37 PM.

• K0NG%s's Photo
    You don't 'fool around' with RCT. This is some serious shit my friend.
  • DanMacK%s's Photo

I was at D-Net, but I don't remember much. Was Adventures into Imagination the one with the H.G. Wells stuff?

Indeed it was. I'm thinking of possibly redoing the entire park in RCT2 aith some much needed removals and updates.
  • Xcoaster%s's Photo
    That was my first favorite park. Big inspiration, thanks.
  • Timothy Cross%s's Photo
    Do you happen to know Greg Reese, Dan? He was thinking about doing work in RCT3 before disappearing again.

Not sure if I remember you though. Glad to have you back anyways.
  • J K%s's Photo

Indeed it was. I'm thinking of possibly redoing the entire park in RCT2 aith some much needed removals and updates.

Sounds good! And Adventures into imagination is a very good name. Will this be more fantasy based or what? Can't wait!
  • Levis%s's Photo

You don't 'fool around' with RCT. This is some serious shit my friend.

ITS NOT WORK! ITS A GAME !

Oh and sssssssammy you know how charming I am :p .

hopefully someone can rid me of the title "last fantasy builder on the boards"
  • Roomie%s's Photo
    Bloody hell. Greg reese is a name I've not heard in some time. Joltnpest and SAcoasterfreak as well would be cool to see around.
  • Timothy Cross%s's Photo
    SAcoasterfreak... hope he's doing okay... and not smoking pot like crazy again. It really is not an innocent thing to do.

Though I'll admit, when looking at certain RCT parks while 'stoned' in the past.... I almost had a spiritual experience.

Nevermind.

Where is Mala, SA and Greg Reese??? Have they completely abandoned us???
  • Marshy%s's Photo
    Yo Dan

You weren't part of the Transport Tycoon community at all at one point, were you??

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading