(Archive) Advertising District / 007 Park

• AustinPowers%s's Photo
    This is a small park based on some of the Bond movies...probably 5...I have been working on the Dr.No area...

Here is the entrance...It is the MI6 hq building
    Posted Image

More screens soon.....
  • Coaster Ed%s's Photo
    Sweet, I like it a lot. The windows look great. I could do without the cars though.
  • Ozone%s's Photo
    i agree with coaster ed, the cars dont need to be there. other than that, its looking very good. just wondering.. will there be women in this park? there sure were some nice looking women in the bonds movies. ;) keep it up
  • JBruckner%s's Photo
    Wow, I like it. I dont know how ur going to pull off a full AP park though. This screen looks nice, just get rid of the damn cars!
  • mantis%s's Photo
    I like the cars :(

Very nice - the blue is so good to look at.
  • AustinPowers%s's Photo

Wow, I like it.  I dont know how ur going to pull off a full AP park though.  This screen looks nice, just get rid of the damn cars!

not sure what you meant about a full AP park....my initials are AP :lol: and the damn cars are staying....I was trying to get a more bondish looking car but I couldnt find one to download..but I think the british bus and Big Ben give the entrance to MI6 that British feel...
    If I could figure out how to get the Bond women in the park besides naming rides after them...I would
    If anyone has some ideas for any movie areas...post them..Thanks for the comments so far.
    I have been working on Dr No..Crab Key Jamaica and here are two shots of the station for the giga...Honey Ryder..

Posted Image

Posted Image
  • JBruckner%s's Photo
    Woah, intense colors man, intense. http://www.apple.com...nemo/large.html <---You will understand. Sorry its the wrong preview, they used to have something in it about being intense!
  • Butterfinger%s's Photo
    The entrance looks nice I guess, exept I'm not to big of a fan of the brown walls. I really think another color would work better. Not sure what color though....... just play aorund with it. About the cars..... yeah, keep em.

The second and third screens...... I think you know what I'm going to say about them. They are blue. Too blue. Way too blue. Besides that, they really dont look jamaican at all. More varietyin the colors? Of course, what else would I say. Add in at least one other color in there. Since this is jamacian, why not just have more wood? I think that would look better than almost anything else. keep some of the blue (for the windows and such) but get rid of the blue roofs. Definetly. Make them wooden. How many all blue buildings do you see in Jamaica? Not many....... probably not any. Mostly what you would see is tropical, sort of low key wooden buildings. Hmmm..... come to think of it, having two different shades of wooden walls and balconies would look REALLY cool if done right. I see you have done it a little bit all ready.
  • JBruckner%s's Photo
    Hey, its not much, and not the best I can do put what the heck, heres a logo for the park. I didnt know what to call it so I named it what I did.
    Posted Image
  • AustinPowers%s's Photo
    That is an awesome logo....we will definitely be using that!! Thanks a lot....

Well, after Butterfinger's comments...I did rethink the colors a bit and will be working on that tomorrow...mixing the colors up a little...but for now here is another shot of the giga...not completely themed yet...

Posted Image
  • JBruckner%s's Photo
    Is there another named you prefered?
  • Hyper Helix%s's Photo
    Looking good.
  • AustinPowers%s's Photo
    Glitchwolf..the name is great too...I hadnt really thought of anything other than just 007 so...thanks again!!

Any other comments...I will show the changed colors later today probly
  • AustinPowers%s's Photo
    I changed the roof colors on the station...

here is the updated version...
    Posted Image

And here is a small building...
    Posted Image
  • JBruckner%s's Photo
    Woah, Im really liking the new buidling, cant say enough. Im worried though, make sure that your whole park is themed and dont have alot of desert everywhere, but hey, your still buidling right? :huey:
  • AustinPowers%s's Photo
    I havent even started theming the island yet...I still need to build some more on it and then I will put the bushes..trees...and such

I changed the coaster edge to a lt tan from someone else's suggestion...and the supports color

Posted Image

here is another bldg that interacts with the coaster..shot taken before color change...

Posted Image
  • AustinPowers%s's Photo
    Here is a nice jamaican house....

Posted Image

more screens soon....
  • AustinPowers%s's Photo
    I am welcome to any ideas or suggestions for movies...I have only been working on the Dr No island..Im going to try Goldfinger, Man with a Golden Gun, Goldeneye, and probly the Spy Who Loved Me...

If you saw Dr No...you will know what these next pics are...This was something that was pretty difficult to create...It is supposed to be a dragon...you know like the dragon tank that is in Dr.No....well here is on screen of it...

Posted Image

And here is a front view of the dragon...with the flames in his mouth...

Posted Image

How do they look???
  • JBruckner%s's Photo
    The new screens are horrid, they need new colors, re-do everything. :rolleyes:
  • Pym Guy%s's Photo
    Wow, I can't believe I'm saying this...

For once, I agree with Glitchwolf.

It's just too...bland...

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading