(Archive) Advertising District / 007 Park

• Vert%s's Photo
    I admire the urban effect. Something that I've been waiting for to be put but into play. But what I just can't get over with RCT is...

Why do all the building in RCT2 have to be poppin' out with bright colors like a photo of Cindy Margolis in a neo thong? Can anyone make an RCT2 park down to earth as opposed to the clashing of bright windows and buildings. For instance, the first screen is near perfect, but those darn windows take away from everything and the flashing green steel is an eye soar!!! If iron looked like that in real life, we would never use it.

I am impressed with the beachfront architecture, but please will you tone down the colors on the steel structure above? IT's killinge me :@
  • AustinPowers%s's Photo
    Here is a pic of one bridge coming off the Crab Key Island....I will be working on the Goldfinger area this weekend...so..any ideas???

Posted Image

Oh..the dragon is green...cuz...uh...dragons are green...the colors all look fine together....you were looking at screens with no theming on the island...so...keep that in mind...
  • JBruckner%s's Photo
    Wow, that bridhe really fits the modern 70ish look that Bond had, great job!
  • AustinPowers%s's Photo
    This is the other bridge coming off the Dr No island...been working on the Goldfinger area today...getting frustrated...not feeling creative...blah blah...maybe I will get some new pics up later this week....anyway...any more comments or IDEAS for areas??

Posted Image
  • Titan%s's Photo
    007 Update:

A B&M has been added to the GoldenEye section.

Posted Image
  • Pym Guy%s's Photo
    Now thats what I'm talkin about.

I really like that last screen.

The sleekness of it and the colors look awesome.

Nice use of scenery for supports.

Give us more screens!

-Pym-
  • penguinBOB%s's Photo
    That's looks great, Titan ;) . The way you've set up the coaster is great, I'm lovin it. I got a question, though. Is this supposed to be in a jungle or something, or totaly different, because of the foliage you've set up near the paths is why I'm asking. The length of "GoldenEye" seems a bit short, but it still is a good ride.
  • Titan%s's Photo
    Thanks for the replies! :) I tried to setup an exotic theme, but I still like how it turned out. The Length of GoldenEye is somewhat short, but the park is pretty small, so it looks pretty big. Because I got some replies, here is a new screen.

Posted Image
  • JBruckner%s's Photo
    Looking nice. Looks really really realistic. Hope thats what you are going for. I wouldnt mind spending a day at this park. Keep it simple, keep it clean and youve got a winnner.
  • Turtle%s's Photo
    This park is very nice, one of the most innovative i've seen in a while. Nice one.
  • Titan%s's Photo
    New screen, The Station of "Tiger Test Drive".

Posted Image
  • fatkat61%s's Photo
    that's nice its 1 of the best parks ive seen
  • CoasterWizard%s's Photo
    Oh ya!
    I was marginally impressed with this project so far.. the first screen was the best of the bunch, but now.. NOW you reveal this park's true glory.
    That last pic kicks ass.. archy, colours, everything.. mmmmmm well done.
  • JBruckner%s's Photo
    Nice archy, well great archy. Im really getting a tropical feeling from this part of the park. Is that what you are aming for? Well great job, some innovation going on here. :p
  • Titan%s's Photo
    Yeah, I'm going for a tropical feeling in this part. I'll post screens soon. :yup:

EDIT: Here is an updated old one, as the first screens I posted dont work anymore.

Posted Image
  • Turtle%s's Photo
    The second from last screen is perfect. I love the tower thing.
  • Titan%s's Photo
    ^ Thanks, :) and what tower thing? The GoldenEye sign that is also pictured in the last pic?
  • Titan%s's Photo
    Here is the finished product of Tiger Test Drive. Complete with a foe parking lot, gaurd tower, and station.

Posted Image
  • fatkat61%s's Photo
    that look's so nice i like the parking lot and stuff like that
  • Titan%s's Photo
    Here is a teaser of the newest area-

Posted Image

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading