Blaze Battle / Kumba vs rk_

Kumba vs. rk_

1. Kumba 11 votes [55.00%]
    Percentage of vote: 55.00%
  2. rk_ 9 votes [45.00%]
    Percentage of vote: 45.00%
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    Please post your battles here. After both are posted a poll will be added and they will be voted on for two days. Most votes after then wins, or if it is even it will be a tie.

Good luck.
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    Looks like Alchemist from back in the day put away his chemistry set and came out to play
    Well im sorry to say im the mad scientist here so let’s dissect this wigger and call it rk_
    Bitch when you dissed me you had all the facts twisted and just plain wrong
    I never meet iris, you should know weren’t you that over sized Ferret’s date to the prom?
    All I did was get the site on track and have a little phone sex with his mom
    More skill everywhere my spotlights and contest wins prove it and everyone loves my inventions
    You should really try playing RCT… oh wait you did and only scrapped honorary mention
    Wasted a few rounds capping you so let me add another clip by opening up your MySpace
    A rapper with Less than 200 friends, your gona starve to death trying to find out how success tastes
    You got no flow, a bad voice and rumor has it just two hermaphrodites went to your only show
    The abbreviation of your city is the answer to weather your gona win... NO
    Oh and don’t bother playing the Katrina card, Miami got hit by that Hurricane too
    I think it’s like blaze battle voters are gona do, it looked at both of us and said fuck you
    Last, but not least I saw that picture of your daughter, im sure you’re proud and that she’s adored
    But you really might want to get her paternity tested, I bet she aint yours
  • rK_%s's Photo
    I take beef seriously, I'd rather beat you with the mic then crush you in a text version
    than let you battle me with the rhymes you worked over the past week so you could get the flow working
    i spit my shit so deep ill make your period more then a week late
    And throw dick so good that could make ya sister the veteran lesbian straight
    its 9:35 on halloween night an im just writing this flow
    because honestly its true you cant make a ho ya bitch, your girls words so you know
    sorry to say darren you have no rep outside this website except with nokia you homo
    I'm Roy Jones to you, the toy clone, an my LG can help you get called out like Guru & promo
    load up another clip because you missed every shot you aimed for with no scope
    looking at the results from this battle, im leaving you like a new aids case, filled with feelings of no hope
    you can talk coke because my logic is more pure in most eyes like your beloved Nazi youth pope
    Don't even talk about guns, the only 9 you got is 8 dick rider votes an 1 loss so savage you couldn't cope
    your a geek you fuckin loser, the only way you get bitches is through websites since you live on the computer
    and you don't need to pay for rap classes from this cracker, this verse you can be used as your own personal Online Tutor
    yall can let this sick boy try to play with this perfection, i am a real life vision of hip hops health
    and im a let this weak hearted actor put a quarter in his own ass cause he just played himself

for real darren, ill verse dude, got to give props when due, glad we could start this year off proper for yall!

and dont vote for yourself, thats just lame bro.

VOTE!

Edited by rK_, 31 October 2009 - 09:33 PM.

• Kumba%s's Photo
    Pretty good, tho I think that when people call their opponents gay and shit like that it is a lame insult. Not that you did it that much. Your last line was good again, tho I like the freestyle a little better. Good luck, not really sure witch way this match will go.
  • inVersed%s's Photo
    In my opion, this is the best all around battle of week 1, as I predicted it to be. I got to go with Kumba on this one. His disses seemed more personal and offensive. He killed me with the New Orleans line, though rK_'s final line was on par with it.

One thing I am not sure of for both of you is the length of each line. Like honestly they are all so long that it kinda take out the flow of the verses. The rhyme scheme was a little basic for me in both verses too like aside from parts of Kumbas verse. It felt like you guys where just rhyming the last one or two words of each bar. Still these were both pretty quality. I look forward to murdering both of you. :p
  • Dark_Horse%s's Photo
    I gotta go with Kumba, his disses were better. But work on your grammar, dude or I will tear you up for it.
  • robbie92%s's Photo
    Please DH... Dissing Kumba for his grammer? That's amateur... ;)
  • zodiac%s's Photo

Please DH... Dissing Kumba for his grammer? That's amateur... ;)

if that was intended, i love you.
  • JJ%s's Photo
    Kumbastard.
  • robbie92%s's Photo
    Maybe zo, maybe... ;)

JJ: CUMba?

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading