Blaze Battle / inVersed vs FullMetal

Who do you think had the better rap?

1. inVersed 10 votes [76.92%]
    Percentage of vote: 76.92%
  2. FullMetal 3 votes [23.08%]
    Percentage of vote: 23.08%
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    Please post your battles here. After both are posted a poll will be added and they will be voted on for two days. Most votes after then wins, or if it is even it will be a tie.

Also remember:

- No posting until both battles are posted. Feedback can wait till after both are up and if it is posted before then it will be deleted.
    - Battles must be between 15-20 lines long. No more, no less.
    - Voting will start once both battles are posted.

Good luck.
  • FullMetal%s's Photo
    I'd like to apologize to inVersed for not having this up sooner. Hopefully you guys will allow him sufficient time to formulate a comeback. That is, if he has the balls... :p

Come on, let me spit my rhyhmes, you walkin' 'round actin' like you down with the times,
    Ain't nobody read yo' shit anymore, get yo' head in the game, 'cuz 'Metal's gonna end this war,
    You be rippin' up the Blaze, but all yo' shit talkin' won't even get you first place,
    Man, you got a lotta potential, but you ain't gonna find it here in sucker-punch central,
    So let's G-rate this rap, keep it all clean, unlike yo' back-door cock trap,
    Whoops, just broke a rule, but that's okay, 'cuz everybody knows that rhyme was cool,
    Don't think so? Suck it! You'll just get crushed by all four homies in my mosh pit,
    And as I right this next iea, I don't fear, 'cuz your flow's worse than the stuff at IKEA,
    Here we go, line nine, might as well give up before I go and crack yo' spine,
    And what's with the capital V, anyway, is that yo' way of keeping the Klan away?
    Hope that wasn't too racist for ya', if it was, why don't you go cry yo'self a riva,
    Ain't got no pity, ain't got no shame, black, white, Chinese or Dane, I treat 'em all the same,
    So just back down, ya' fuckin' poser, or my next joke'll be about how your a brown noser,
    Yeah, I know this was a bit late, so be a man, not pussy, just act, don't hesitate,
    It's time to dig yourself back from China, 'cuz you can't be the Blaze king if you got a mangina.
  • inVersed%s's Photo
    Ok, I don't have time for this competition or even this site.
    In fact, this could be the last Blaze verse that I sit down and write
    Victory in this arena, is like a magnet, cuz I attract it
    Forget FullMetal, I'm gonna pierce him with a lyrical full metal jacket
    Questioning if I have balls? Cool, are you certain that's a fact?
    I'm sure you have them too, except they're hidden under layers of your fat
    Like I'm sorry if its relatively mean, but it's too funny
    When i look at you, I can tell you are too fond of the gummies
    You need to pick up the how-to book "How to rhyme for Dumbies"
    As cheesy as it it sounds, I know you don't get around with honeys
    People at NE are your only friends, I hope we are fun to fool
    You were that kid who was voted most likely to bring a gun to school
    How does it feel, to be at home on weekends alone with no friends?
    With your old ZZ-top T-shirt on, that hasn't been cleansed
    No offense, but all the other rappers on this site lace their flows with gimmicks
    To be honest, I could care less if I lose this battle, I wrote this verse in under five minutes
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    Xin aint bad, but inVersed might the best in this and had a really good rap for just 5 minutes.

Last battle tho? What worried about me week 5? You should be ;)
  • Fisch%s's Photo
    This poll is irritating. I was gonna vote for FullMetal but I accidentally picked inVersed...I thought since FullMetal posted first his battle would be on the top and I though it said FullMetal. I don't know if there's anyway to change my vote so that it's for FullMetal. I think the admins can see who voted for whom can't they? So let them check that I voted for inVersed and then change my vote please.

Now to the battle:
    I liked boths texts but in my opinion inVersed is slacking lately. I don't know whether it's true what you said in the first and last lines or not but it really seemed that you didn't take any time for this. If this was your usual quality I might have voted for you. FullMetal's was good. I like how you improved since the last rounds and this one was a nice little read and had some good punches. While inVersed had some, too, there weren't as many as usual in his I'd say. So yeah that's why I wanted to vote FullMetal.
  • FullMetal%s's Photo
    I voted for myself. inVersed's was good, but it wasn't up to the level of his previous raps. And I thought the disses were kinda stale. But still good. I'm surprised you put that together in five minutes. I would've had mine up sooner but there was some rain and with satellite internet you lose connection.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading