(Archive) Place-To-Release-Your-Parks Land / Yeah id like this deleted too.

• JoeZia%s's Photo
    The person who blew up!

Keep your eye on Katy F...

Edited by JoeZia, 26 November 2009 - 02:15 PM.

• SSSammy%s's Photo
    how old are you?
  • JoeZia%s's Photo
    umm.. 15. How old do ya think i am?! the screenshot is quite decieving, intentional.
  • zodiac%s's Photo
    i'm a year younger than you. you're making people our age match our stereotype and i for one will not stand for it.
  • JoeZia%s's Photo

i'm a year younger than you. you're making people our age match our stereotype and i for one will not stand for it.

Well, excuse me for Having a sence of humor. You boor me. Go crall back under the rock from which you came.

BTW- Logically speaking, you just stated an opinion not a fact. and in my world negative opinions are rather unoffensive.
  • Splitvision%s's Photo
    Kill topic?
  • Lowenaldo%s's Photo
    dont worry zodiac, you have alot more skills then this kid
  • Splitvision%s's Photo
    That must be so comforting for Zodiac to hear. I mean this guy has serious potential.
  • JoeZia%s's Photo

dont worry zodiac, you have alot more skills then this kid

another opinion. Well here is Fact for you i made this park at age 12 and i still think its funny.

if everyone is gonna be a jerk about it then i guess this topic was a waste of site memory. My bad.
  • Splitvision%s's Photo
    I think the main reason we're being jerks, is that this part of the forums is titled "place-to-release-your-parks-land", not "post-random-pics-of-pointless-things-I-made-in-RCT-when-I-was-twelve-land". Might just be me though.
  • JoeZia%s's Photo

That must be so comforting for Zodiac to hear. I mean this guy has serious potential.

Sorry peoples. i guess im the jerk. boy i hope you guys wont hold a grudge at me just cuz im a new guy still learning the ropes. Yes, Zodiac has potential. tell somethin i dont know.
  • zodiac%s's Photo
    oh, the internet. countless supplier of fun for all.
  • JoeZia%s's Photo
    Im so pittiful 3rd day here and im already arguing.
  • inVersed%s's Photo
    I don't know what the problem is here. Personally, I quite enjoy JoeZia's work and his humor.
  • geewhzz%s's Photo
    JoeZia, I know you're new here, and you'll learn quickly. If you want to fit in it's best to be a lurker for a while and read what you can and observe the culture here. It's very prestigious and for the most part people take RCT very seriously. Be friendly, give respect and people will respect you back and you are sure to make numerous friends here and enjoy the site/game even more because of it.

Good luck and have fun.

To everyone else, if you're not interested in it or think it's stupid, just ignore the thread, and if people agree with you the thread won't get replies and be knocked down the list never to be seen again.
  • Jaguar%s's Photo
    I think his name is JoeZita, not JoeZia

Anyways, I remember seing this in the download section at rcttown. (My username is abc123) It is fun to always do stuff like this and relax, the first month I was here, I was pretty horrible, and always made dumb posts (Still Do :p )
  • FullMetal%s's Photo

I think the main reason we're being jerks, is that this part of the forums is titled "place-to-release-your-parks-land", not "post-random-pics-of-pointless-things-I-made-in-RCT-when-I-was-twelve-land". Might just be me though.

*high five*

JZ, if you think that's funny, ask zodiac to show you his cat GIFs. Now those are funny!
  • riven3d%s's Photo
    bmp images? seriously convert the dang images to a better format. find an image host and upload them then use the image tags to show what youve done.
  • SSSammy%s's Photo
    15 years old is one of the larger demographics of this site.
  • JoeZia%s's Photo

I think his name is JoeZita, not JoeZia

Anyways, I remember seing this in the download section at rcttown. (My username is abc123) It is fun to always do stuff like this and relax, the first month I was here, I was pretty horrible, and always made dumb posts (Still Do :p )

Thankz i typoed JoeZita.. of all dumb things!

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading