(Archive) Place-To-Release-Your-Parks Land / Yeah id like this deleted too.

• JoeZia%s's Photo

*high five*

JZ, if you think that's funny, ask zodiac to show you his cat GIFs. Now those are funny!

u, zodiac, and abc123 i would add as a friend.. if i could figure out how! beeing Cluelessness iz kuite awcward.
  • tracidEdge%s's Photo
    seriously quit that shit. i've read like four of your posts and it's already getting old.
  • JDP%s's Photo
    Reading Gee's post made me think of years back when I was apart of RCTTown and everyone was scared of NE because they thought they weren't good enough. I remember being confused by people being scared of this site because how anal everyone was/is. Then I remember it's the internet and no one means anything on the internet (unless your found by Tosh.O) and I easily became a fan favorite to hate after acting like an ass just to piss everyone off... Good times.

high five everyone
    -JDP
  • FullMetal%s's Photo
    ^ Well, we are kind of elitist douchebags... We're always telling people to put more detail and effort into their work. We're like movie critics, only we don't get paid to do it.
  • Splitvision%s's Photo
    Which makes me wonder, why DO movie critics get paid?
  • JDP%s's Photo
    Ha, would be nice to get paid for all 2,800 post i now have.

Silly world.
    -JDP
  • JoeZia%s's Photo
    keep dreamin anyone can critisize, (words mean crap), it takes more to effort to show proof of what your ACTUALLY worth. do me a favor and stop posting here.

Tyrathaw.. the beast.. He dwells in the forbidden lake, with a goal to torrment.. he uses his claws.. to rip open and heal cloded afterflesh. He rips without end.. The afterflesh cry out in pain of the claws. He cries out in pain of the forbidden lake. Forever to rot They shall... :woot:

Edited by JoeZia, 26 November 2009 - 12:10 PM.

• tracidEdge%s's Photo
    you're a god damned idiot.
  • JoeZia%s's Photo
    cursing is known to come out of ignorant lips. its cuz u have nothin else to say..
  • SSSammy%s's Photo
    nah man.
  • JoeZia%s's Photo
    it is in the world of the intellegant.

not that YOUR dumb or anything. i was reffering to the person throwing a hissy fit.
  • K0NG%s's Photo
    Hmmmm....'intellegant'. Is that like smart AND well dressed?
  • posix%s's Photo
    enough

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading