Related Games / Horizon Hills

• Raven-SDI%s's Photo
    Hello.

Now that everyone has a computer that can run the game, including myself.

I am dabbling in this abomination again.
    Still VERY early in development not to mention I was only mediocre at best at these games.

Enjoy!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Raven-SDI
    §
  • Ozone%s's Photo
    Woah, it's Raven-SDI! Good to see you around, man. I'm no RCT3 expert, as I've never even opened the game I'm sorry to say. So, I don't know everything that can be done with it, but with that said this looks pretty awesome. Keep it up, don't sell yourself short as mediocre.
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    That second screen is a really nice shot.
  • RRP%s's Photo
    can you increase rct3's draw distance so everything doesnt look shit in the background?
  • JDP%s's Photo
    nah but you can pick different backgrounds, like cities and towns and such...
    -JDP
  • RRP%s's Photo
    I meant closer than that.The fact that non of the track elements are smooth really annoys me.Im assuming they are better close up,if not then man that game is terrible
  • JDP%s's Photo
    Ha, nope that's how it looks. It used to eat me alive when i played it... and yes its a terrible game, lol.
    -JDP
  • RRP%s's Photo
    why are the transitions much smoother on the second screen then?
  • Six Frags%s's Photo
    It has to do with the LOD options; He probably has the detail level of tracks or the drawing distance set on low, which would explain why up-close it seems smoother than in the distance..
    Good to see you here again Raven! It looks nice, reminds me of the medieval area I did in my only RCT3 park (think it's on my Parkmaker page)..

SF
  • JDP%s's Photo
    Yeah that's why... but when playing the game I was never closed to the rides and always watched them from a distance. Screens can look good up close, but from a distance show what it really looks like while playing (as seen above obviously).
    -JDP
  • Alpengeistfan1%s's Photo
    What kind of coaster is in the top screen?
  • Raven-SDI%s's Photo
    Hello.

RCT3 does have issues, but I can't find my RCT2 disc and I have grown accustomed to it now anyway.

The whole section is themed to a monotonous castle setting so all of the building looks old-wolrd and drab.
    The color scheme is dark and matches the overall theme.

The ride itself is amazing but might look horrendous from afar. I actually have most of the graphical settings turns up but I need to tweak the colors and such.

I'll try to get a video of the ride in action up sometime this week.

Raven-SDI
    §

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading