Music Forum / Huge music, all plagiarism..

• Evil WME%s's Photo
    Kind of unbelievable, that this still happens.

Apparantly this band won some awards with 'their' music in Russia. Band is from the Ukraine. Listen and shiver..

Songs by arrested development, young buck, fabri fibra, flipsyde, jazzeefatnastees, das efx, rick ross. You can find more, I believe. My cyrrilics is not so great..

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=JHcnE5UkFkk
  • RRP%s's Photo
    И много денег сделали СД или Драго на том что они взяли чужой минус?В том и дело.А тут идет просто зарабатывание денег на чужом творчестве
  • Evil WME%s's Photo
    Hah.

Don't speak Russian haha, yet.

Who are "SD or Drago"?

Are you learning Russian? I'm sorta starting on it atm. How'd you get to it?
  • RRP%s's Photo

Hah.

Don't speak Russian haha, yet.

Who are "SD or Drago"?

Are you learning Russian? I'm sorta starting on it atm. How'd you get to it?

I dont know,i just quoted it from the you tube link in hope that someone could tell me what it said
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    ^LOL
  • Evil WME%s's Photo
    You can google translate it quite easy..

Thing with Russian is that it doesn't have any articles, doesn't have the verbs have or be.. and this phrase includes something misspelled lol. Uhm. ya..

you had me though :)

You don't really have to speak Russian though to hear the similarities in the music. The melodies and beats are the same. Really crazy.

It is also cool to see the side of youtube that is written in cyrilics! :P
  • K0NG%s's Photo
    И много денег сделали СД или Драго на том что они взяли чужой минус?В том и дело.А тут идет просто зарабатывание денег на чужом творчестве

My guess is that this is some kind of "a guy walked into a bar" joke about some moron named Tom and something to do with a tit.
  • Evil WME%s's Photo
    Mmm.

There used to be adults frequenting these forums, right?

I mean, it seems like there are just some apes that laugh at the sight of different characters... I mean, come on.
  • Splitvision%s's Photo
    google translate says:

And a lot of money made by CD or Drago on what they took someone else's negative? In delo. A and there is simply making money on someone else's work

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading