RCT Discussion / RCT2 Trainer and Utility List

• Levis%s's Photo
    why do you have 3 versions of the 8cars in one folder?
    you honestly think this has any purpose now?
    the 8carsfunc.dll is the import things. the .exe only says what to execute from this. so you need to make sure if you have 3 versions you have 3 dll files. so they need to be in seperate folders.

and why don't you have the latest version of the Object Editor. 1.23d is later. And I sugest putting 1.22 up also cause 1.23 gives errors in XP if you have hardware acceleration enabled (thats default).

and its called Datmaker instead thememaker.

and its called paletmaker instead of watermaker

the rct2guieditor is made by freewarefire

what are those tgl files doing the the winhack zip?

also it might be usefull if you divided the list in rct2 and ll tools
  • SSSammy%s's Photo

Hello Cena, my topic is still better and I have the whole package for download. It is virus free unlike your topic that is also going to expire :p

EDIT: you all do know I made this topic first, and cena tried to discourage me so the topic would no longer be noticed, right? Cena just sent me a pm, claiming I have an attention problem. I expectyed something stupid like that. Thank you for being the complete oposite of an 'expert' cena. Another thing, I'm not trying to get attention, I like to help. If cena sees this topic and copies it, would that not make him a desperate loser?

just shut up ok?
  • JoeZia%s's Photo
    I'm shutting up after this: Levis, you still knew the name, therefore anyone else should recognize it right? I separated the folders
  • Cena%s's Photo
    ^ Renaming trainers isn't smart since veteran RCT players that are looking for a certain trainer can't find it then because they see a different name for a trainer they know from the older name. 
  • JoeZia%s's Photo
    Not very big issues, and nor I don't have the time to attend to them right now.
  • Levis%s's Photo
    well lets say someone wants to know how to make a theme group.
    he will google this and probally end up in a topic at NE where its explained. he sees there he needs the datmaker and will search for that. so if you name it differently he wont find it.
  • geewhzz%s's Photo
    you know, i'm getting really sick of you guys.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading