General Chat / Resolution Anyone?

• Wolfman%s's Photo
    Happy New Year!

I want to be less sensitive and not read too negatively into posts. And not take things so personally. And not being so rude.

Wish me luck.
  • panther33%s's Photo
    My major goal is to be my high school quarterback for my senior year. Other than that just get better at building "houses" in rct2.
  • yyo%s's Photo
    fuck bitches, get money.

you know, same as any other year.
  • SSSammy%s's Photo
    be more confident.
  • tracidEdge%s's Photo

fuck bitches, get money.

• FullMetal%s's Photo
    My New Year's resolution is to not make a resolution. Therefore, I already failed at accomplishing my New Year's resolution. That way I can concentrate on making every day of 2010 awesome instead of worrying about fulfilling promises based on some silly tradition.
  • Marshy%s's Photo
    Get a new job

Then if I do.. :

New car
    New house
    Couple nice holidays

So the above 3 can only happen if i get a new job...soo gogogo
  • zodiac%s's Photo
    i only have two. one that's really important and one that's just something i really want to do:

-become a better person through whatever means necessary.
    -write, record, and release a full-length album through whatever means necessary.
  • Nokia%s's Photo
    i don't need to resolve anything.
    im perfect.
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    ^that's exactly what I was going to say
  • ahank%s's Photo

My New Year's resolution is to not make a resolution.

• In:Cities%s's Photo
    to keep having a large weiner
  • ACEfanatic02%s's Photo
    Get good enough at guitar to justify taking it seriously.

-ACE
  • Midnight Aurora%s's Photo
    But... if you resolve to not make resolutions... then...?

I've been reading more and working out a lot, though I'm not resolving to do either.
  • Wolfman%s's Photo
    If you make a resolution thats about not making a resolution, then thats still a resolution. So it's broken the moment you finish the sentence.

Funny... HA ha... don't waste valuable gray matter trying to figure it out... old joke... moving on...

Edited by Wolfman, 04 January 2010 - 06:08 PM.

• Louis!%s's Photo
    Isn't it spelt grey?

My resolution is to be more of a bitch. Then my friend turned around and said is that even even possible? Oh how we chuckled.
  • Wolfman%s's Photo

Isn't it spelt grey?

My resolution is to be more of a bitch. Then my friend turned around and said is that even even possible? Oh how we chuckled.

Yes, yes, But you should add "First-Class Idiot" to your list of accomplishments too.

Spell-check said that both "grey" and "spelt" in your quoted post above, is wrong.
  • ACEfanatic02%s's Photo

Yes, yes, But you should add "First-Class Idiot" to your list of accomplishments too.

Spell-check said that both "grey" and "spelt" in your quoted post above, is wrong.

FF's spell check is for American English.

Louis! is British.

-ACE
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    And seeing as American English was taken from our wonderful language that is English, I am correct ;)
  • Midnight Aurora%s's Photo
    Wolfman, you are priceless. First you miss my sarcasm, and now you make a complete idiot of yourself. Good work.

Louis: I'll concede 'colour' and 'neighbour' (I've been using them for years, actually), but 'centre' is just plain wrong. You limeys need to update that shit to 'center'

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading