General Chat / The Art Department

• scarywaffles%s's Photo
    I'll try drawing Gatekeeper... and I'll do it better, I got a sign pen now! LOL i'll also try The smiler of Alton Towers... I don't know, Alton has my heart, I keep on loving their rides hahaha.
  • Chocotopian%s's Photo
    That's awesome! And whether it's completely accurate or not, it's still instantly recognisable as Nemesis (even without the name written on it ;)) I hope you can find the Oblivion one
  • scarywaffles%s's Photo

That's fucking amazing.

awww... Thanks Liampie!
  • scarywaffles%s's Photo

and oh! I just tried to draw my dream coaster again after failing to do it for so many time hahaha, or to keep it in a safe place ( I'm not really careful with my artworks, so some of my works are now missing : D ) Stallion, a three framed coaster! I was inspired by Maverick and I'm always fascinated by cowboys and wild west architecture. so yeah, I tried to make my interpretation or version of Cedar Point's latest intamin. :)hope you like it : D

Posted Image

there is a train station, 15 feet above the people, a souvenir shop, and a locker and changing room.

Posted Image

Posted Image
    one of favorite section.. the exit path.. so the station on the 3rd floor of the Barn, as the people exits the station they'll see other trains returning, and circling around the upper helix with foliages all over.. there are also fake scaffoldings to add some headchopper effects :)/>/>

Posted Image

I'll update as soon as I can!
  • Arjan v l%s's Photo
    Impressive drawings, very neat.
  • scarywaffles%s's Photo

Impressive drawings, very neat.

I'm flattered! hahaha thank you so much. ^o^ it's my passion. It's not yet finished.
  • scarywaffles%s's Photo
    Kumba layout I drew a 1 year or so ago. I'm really impressed at how Kumba did his recreation of Kumba in RCT 2! vry very realistic, nice, and neat ( tell me if I sound too redundant LOL )

Posted Image
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    Fuck me you are amazing!
  • Casimir%s's Photo
    You seem to have an astonishing sense for depth and 3D space.
  • SSSammy%s's Photo
    outstanding!
  • Austin55%s's Photo
    Oh god, plan veiws and roller coasters...
    I can't handle it. Do more.
  • Cocoa%s's Photo
    scarywaffles, your artwork is awesome!
  • scarywaffles%s's Photo

Oh god, plan veiws and roller coasters...
    I can't handle it. Do more.

scarywaffles, your artwork is awesome!

oh my.. thank you!

You seem to have an astonishing sense for depth and 3D space.

no one had ever said that to me, honestly. I just didn't realized it until you told me. :D/> oh yeah, I love doing perspectives and visualizing sides :)/>

Fuck me you are amazing!

I'm not sure if I can do that Louis. I'll think of it ( hahahaha )and all of you here are amazing too! I'm inspired to design my dream roller coaster after I saw this wonderful websites in Coasterforce.com back in 2010, because of the designs here :D I especially like those parks which are realistic and peep friendly, they all look gorgeous, don't you all know, I've printed my fave designs here and pasted it on my sketch pad?

oh my god, I can't believe it... It's like I'm dying because of happiness, sure! I'll do more, I'll do the lift hill part. there are restaurants, more flat rides, and I'll do also the floor plan and interior design :)/> ( I'm recreating this in No limits but I'm stuck at the heartline roll 'cause the AHG ( automatic heartline generator is not working ) Love you all!
  • disneylandian192%s's Photo
    Scarywaffles, you need to keep this up, great job!
  • scarywaffles%s's Photo
    because you love me and because I love you all.....

guess what?

IT'S THE MARMALISER OF SMILER!
    Posted Image

Posted Image

I'm obsessing at alton towers' latest secret weapon :D/>

I'll render it later, I'm just dying to post this one hahahaha

yeah, I know that the Tickler is double, my mistake, I also don't know the other one's name, cuz I just used 1 overall picture as a basis. I also badly need to buy RCT 2 installers, and I'm having a hard time to find one.. I really wanna join a design contest :)/> and plus, I'll be updating Stallion, with the top view and over all plan of the site.
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    PLEASE TELL ME YOU TRACED THIS

seriously, it's so good you could've drawn their plans for them
  • scarywaffles%s's Photo

PLEASE TELL ME YOU TRACED THIS

seriously, it's so good you could've drawn their plans for them

NOOO!!!! I DIDN'T TRACED THIS HAHAHAHA
    I just use this image as a guide..
    http://i.dailymail.c...838_634x474.jpg
    and then I transformed it into a 1 dimensional side drawing :)
  • BelgianGuy%s's Photo
    dude a cool challenge would be if you simply drew a few coaster concepts like these and the best rec of that drawing wins...
  • ScOtLaNdS_FiNeSt%s's Photo
    You should draw a few of your own creations and send them to someone in the buisness because seriously these are really really impressive.

Agreed louis, Im sure if you looked close enough on the smiler plans you will see a "scarywaffles" sig in the corner :p
    You should really use the talent you have for drawings.
    Fuck if i owned a design company i would hire you :)
  • leonidas%s's Photo
    Very neat perspectives, scarywaffles. I like how you draw the coaster tracks, it's so hard to make a B&M track look right in a drawing.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading