General Chat / The Art Department

• dr dirt%s's Photo
    Are you a satanist, JoeZia?

@Casimir - That pop art drawing you posted earlier is solid. Well, apart from the lettering at the top.

I might have to post some of my drawings here.
  • Timothy Cross%s's Photo
    Joe,

"But the path of the just is as the shining light, that shines more and more to the perfect day." Proverbs 4:18

"If we say we have fellowship with him while we walk in the darkness, we lie and do not practice the truth." 1 John 1:6

Just trying to help. PM me if you want Joe, you may be feeling convicted right now.

Edited by FantastiCo, 28 April 2010 - 08:36 AM.

• ][ntamin22%s's Photo
    edit- need to scale things down before I post, 11x17 scanned drawings are massive when digitized. :/
  • JoeZia%s's Photo
    "Down to Hell"
    Photomanipulation of lava, storms, & erution smog pics. Photoshop 7.0...
    Posted Image
    Fantastico: just for the fwi ;-), this image makes me happy.. cuz im not going there. XD
  • Luketh%s's Photo
    Okay, that one's actually kinda cool.. if you cock your head to the side and squint a little its a little road.. at least this one's not creepy.
  • JoeZia%s's Photo
    i actually find it funny how you commented first on it with spam. i see no road there buddy :p
  • JoeZia%s's Photo
    "Down to Hell" photos used..

eruption

eruption2

lava

Edited by JoeZia, 16 May 2010 - 08:28 AM.

• Midnight Aurora%s's Photo
    Getting better dude. I still think you need therapy, but then so do most artists.
  • JoeZia%s's Photo
    Thank you!.. i think. i would do heaven next but i have no inspiration
  • ][ntamin22%s's Photo
    sir, you have photoshop access. Time to start using that to its full potential.

Thank you!.. i think. i would do heaven next but i have no inspiration

Uh... That seems more indicative of your contradiction in faith than anything else you've ever said. Figure yourself out, dude.
  • ][ntamin22%s's Photo

rule #7 ?

• Louis!%s's Photo

sir, you have photoshop access. Time to start using that to its full potential.

this.
  • JoeZia%s's Photo
    ^agreed.

@MA- i figured myself out. God is good both in his wrath and joy, "for he never changes". as for the demon drawings.. uhh.. just forget i even did that k? i have no intent to do that anymore. if i were to it would at least be out of logical reasoning. e.g... God and His foot that burns with the color of bronze.. stomping upon the the serpents head.. thus the devil got mentally retarted

edit- i considered getting a career in some sort of animation / special effects kinda deal. i want to graduate from school and ATC (advanced technology center) as soon as possible so i can actually make money for this shit, but how that developes to be determined.. i really want to reach my highest dreams, a career in movie graphics and effects is my most desired. i feel like if i were to both write and animate my own movie would be awsome. i would spend as much time as i could, inculding all the epicness im really in to..

thanks for the encouragement you guys :-)

Edited by JoeZia, 21 May 2010 - 02:31 PM.

Yeah, the DC seems to spill over into my real life pretty often. I really live by the CBC/HNC rule #1 [Always look good.].
  • JoeZia%s's Photo
    my avatar.

what is all this talk about rules and weirdo abreviations?

my avatar.
    what is all this talk about rules and weirdo abreviations?

If you don't know, I didn't intend on telling you.
  • ][ntamin22%s's Photo
    Is that actually rule #7? I know it is at BS. Gmen don't have a written ruleset, but FIO gets thrown around plenty. It'd be very interesting if the rules were shared between groups.

edit: also so as to not suck up an entire topic with our discussion, some (iffy) photoshop work.

double edit: nevermind, this thing is the size of texas. Not-huge version at http://yfrog.com/jdvisgaitiscarj.
  • Timothy Cross%s's Photo
    Joe, your avatar makes me sick. It's disgusting, whatever it is.
  • Jaguar%s's Photo
    Joe Zita, that image on the second page made me have to use the task manager. Anyways, I have been doing art for years, here is my newest print, it is called "My Best Friend:"

Posted Image

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading