Related Games / The Legend of Leredeha - Western Polveri

• NGT Amusements%s's Photo
    Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Hi everyone, I'm new to this forum.
    I am usually uploading my RCT pictures on Atari forum (Jacksonbill), but I heard about this site (Well, known before but I thought its for only RCT2)
    anyway, here is my recent project! hope you like my first RCT3 fantasy themed creation~

Edited by NGT Amusements, 30 March 2010 - 04:12 PM.

• ][ntamin22%s's Photo
    very interesting. will there be rides and things, or is this simply a floating island?
  • In:Cities%s's Photo
    welcome to NE buddy:]

i'm not really much of an rct3 fan at all, but this looks pretty fantastic !

really reminds me of a video game level or something lol.

i guess the reason i like this so much, is because i'm more into fantasy than realism, and this really is an awesome concept.
    not to mention, i've built floating islands before, in one of my rct2 parks, so i guess i'm a bit biased:]

but yeah man, welcome here, and nice work!!

-josh
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    Now this is intersting RCT3
  • Alpengeistfan1%s's Photo
    Very interesting, I like your logo.
  • Splitvision%s's Photo
    I love this. You aren't by chance influenced by Hayao Miyazaki's movie Laputa: Castle in the Sky?
  • geewhzz%s's Photo
    welcome to the site, nice to start seeing more rct3 around here.
  • zodiac%s's Photo
    sooo good. i love this type of art, so to see it in RCT is awesome.
  • trav%s's Photo
    That is some of the best work I have ever seen on any Rct game right there.
  • Cocoa%s's Photo
    this is so cool.
  • ahank%s's Photo
    If you could remove the border fences in the second screen, it would look even better than it already does.
  • Turtle%s's Photo
    That floating island is bloody fantastic. I can't wait to see more of this, and it's very nice to see more RCT3.
  • Fr3ak%s's Photo
    The first picture is just epic. I love it.
    Reminds me of the good old song from the Gorillaz.
  • Levis%s's Photo
    FINALLY :D .
    it does remind me of something but I'm not sure what (not saying you stole it, but trying to see where you found your inspiration).
  • Cornshot%s's Photo
    I havn't been much of a fan of RCT3 ever since I messed up some files on it but you have really got me interested
  • tracidEdge%s's Photo

FINALLY :D .
    it does remind me of something but I'm not sure what (not saying you stole it, but trying to see where you found your inspiration).

freaking ghost cell crisis. except without a giant yellow coaster through it and more pleasant looking.
  • FullMetal%s's Photo
    Crap, that doesn't even look like RCT.
  • JDP%s's Photo
    I wanna live there.
    -JDP
  • MF72 %s's Photo
    Gah, better than anything I can build. Looks great. THought I remembered seeing this over at Atari.
  • Coaster Ed%s's Photo
    Wow. I don't know how much of this is created in an object editor vs. what comes with the game -- but I'm really impressed with the design of the buildings. The placement of waterfalls, the rocks and bushes, the walkway that wraps around the tree, the color choices. It all looks very elegant. How much of this is actually functional in the game? Not that it really matters, I'm just curious if this is kind of RCT art (which I'm quite fond of actually) or a working park of some kind.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading