General Chat / Favorite Video Games and Series

• BelgianGuy%s's Photo
    "Warcraft III" the Frozen Throne is still epic as hell
    "Exteel" fo those gundam lovers

And ofcourse RCT2
  • zodiac%s's Photo

Zelda.

but due to my lack of an N64, i play Ocarina of Time on my emulator with an Xbox 360 controller.
  • RRP%s's Photo
    TF2
    RCT2
    Red Orchestra
    RFactor
  • nin%s's Photo
    RCT2
    Halo Series
    L4D Series
    MW2
    Zoo Tycoon 1/2
    And I'm with burns on the Jak and Daxter series, some of the greatest games ever made.

Edited by nin, 27 January 2010 - 05:17 PM.

• FullMetal%s's Photo
    Why hasn't anyone mentioned Spyro? The original three games were awesome, back when Insomniac still had control of the series. I still play Rypto's Rage from time to time, but since my PS1 memory card stopped working, I haven't been able to save any of my games. So I usually just set aside an entire afternoon to try and beat the game in one shot. And I don't skimp, either. I go for 100% completion. In one afternoon. I have not succeeded yet, but I've gotten close (halfway through the last home world).

Other games that are totally awesome:
    -RCT 1 & 2
    -Kingdom Hearts 1, 2, CoM, Re:CoM, and Days. (Hopefully BbS will be released this summer.)
    -The Sims 2 (This game has some great replay value; much better than the first.)
    -The Grand Theft Auto Series (A great way to let off some steam, and plenty of odds and ends to keep you entertained.)
    -Jak & Daxter Series (Amazing story. Period. And the fact that the Precursors were (spoiler) was freakin' genius. And the humor was great, what with Daxter always complaining about not having pants, etc.)
    -Final Fantasy Series (Just about every installment to this series is awesome, but VII and X are probably the best.)
    -Age of Empires I, II, III, Age of Mythology (Great all-round RTS games. Still waiting for AoEIV!)
  • Wanted%s's Photo
    I really think FF8 was better then FF7. FF10 was second to 8 in my opinion.

And SSX3 anyone?
  • FullMetal%s's Photo
    ^ Blasphemy! :comeandgetsome:
  • Wanted%s's Photo
    Oh FF9 was pretty bad though......
  • Levis%s's Photo
    Beyond good and evil
    The elder scrolls serie (morrowind, oblivion etc)
    Rollercoaster Tycoon serie
    Age of Empires Serie
    Dragon Age Origins (probally the baldur gates serie also but I haven't played it but I think i'll like it)
    Pirates of the Carribbean New horizons (modded version of the bethesda version).
    Civilizations serie
    think those are the games I play.
  • ahank%s's Photo
    Metroid
    Zelda
    RCT
  • Gwazi%s's Photo
    Heard mixed reviews about the new Battlefield demo, but I loved BC1 so I'm excited to try it out.

Edited by Gwazi, 28 January 2010 - 04:50 PM.

• Wanted%s's Photo
    OOOO civilization was another one of my all time favorites.
  • RamSam12%s's Photo
    Well besides RCT2, Legend of Zelda (Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask) are my favorites. Mario Kart (64 and Double Dash) are also great. You can't go wrong with Super Smash Bros either. Lots of good memories with those games for many years. Old school Mario Kart still kicks ass today!
  • FullMetal%s's Photo
    Anyone else remember the original Super Smash Bros. commercial? (Link) It was probably one of the strangest commercials of the 90's.
  • Ride6%s's Photo
    *Roller Coaster Tycoon (duh) at least though 2.
    *Super Smash Bros (and I do remember that commercial, holy hell, yeah)
    *Diddy Kong Racing
    *Mario Kart (all EXCEPT 64, Mario Kart 64 gets it's shit pwn'd so hard by DKR)
    *Command and Conquer
    *Starcraft
    *Warcraft
    *Advance Wars (GBA)

That's about all I play/reminisce about playing.

Ride6

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading