(Archive) Advertising District / Starpointe

• Louis!%s's Photo

I acknowledge everyone's concern about how much I am redoing in this park.

Don't listen to them brah, re-doing the work is setting you apart from the crowd.
  • imawesome1124%s's Photo
    Incredible improvement, except I don't really like the light blue on the awnings, I liked the dark blue better. I also really like the geyser controls on the deck, one of those tiny details I didn't notice at first.
  • Twiggy%s's Photo
    Re-working = dedication
  • Pacificoaster%s's Photo

Posted Image

* Gemini *

• Louis!%s's Photo
    Oh yay! The layouts been reworked!
  • SSSammy%s's Photo
    looking good, man. love the crossbeam mini sus coaster
  • robbie92%s's Photo
    Fucking finish it already.
  • turbin3%s's Photo
    Awesome! How far is the park finished?
    On the one hand, I know that the more you rework this the better the final product will be, so I applaud that.

On the other hand,

Fucking finish it already.

• Arjan v l%s's Photo
    ^^ I agree with that quote.

Rebuilding stuff will most certainly create a better end result, but i think you need to draw a line somewhere. Otherwise you'll keep remodeling....remodeling....remodeling....where's the end?
  • Faas%s's Photo
    The end is where he feels he is happy and satisfied with what he sends in. I think you should keep up the good work.
  • Austin55%s's Photo
    Advertising can be half the fun.
  • Mattk48%s's Photo
    Anyone considered he's rebuilding it for fun. Maybe he'll keep the dam park on his hard drive for ever and well never see it cause he likes to rebuild things. ( it's unlikely)
    Nice as always PAC
  • Twiggy%s's Photo
    If I had to pick something to criticize it would be the tree in the planter's height, but who cares really? Could be bigger, but meh, it doesn't matter. Props to you on not finishing until absolutely satisfied. It seems hard to not just say enough is enough and submit. Bravo.
  • Insanity%s's Photo
    These updates got my inspiration back:
    It's crazy to see that you're taking the time to even further improve the park, it shows some real dedication along with insane skill. I mean will there be a category above spotlight for this? :p
    Still can't wait for the release.
    GAH! F**king bump got my hopes up for a new update.
  • MorganFan%s's Photo
    ^^Redundant post is redundant.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading