Fiesta! / Magma

• eyeamthu1%s's Photo
    Finally a design project which is nearing completion. Screens show work which is all but finished.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Not too sure if it's anything special, but meh, at least it's something to release; I'll submit it for a design spot I guess. I've been so busy with university work for the past couple of years that I've never been able to get anywhere near finishing a RCT project... so yeh, at least this is something.
  • turbin3%s's Photo
    It looks really good, but the landscaping looks a bit odd in some places. :)
  • Snow star%s's Photo
    Nice coaster!
    What are the stats?
  • Xophe%s's Photo
    This looks amazing! Loving the steep lift and all the landscape&path interaction.
  • Roomie%s's Photo
    lovely looking coaster. Lava themes are always hard to pull off well but you look like your doing it justice

in a side note: welcome to NE Snow Star
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    Wow! THE surprise fiesta I was waiting for. Coaster looks solid, interactions are incredible, great colour scheme and a cool theme. A few small notes:
    - The land arch through the looping looks very sloppy and forced
    - Foliage in screen 1 doesn't flow as nice as in the other screens
    - I dislike the oversized cactus
    - Support glitches in screen 1 (bottom)
    - I don't like how the street lights are placed in screen 1, they're too close to each other.

Good luck on finishing, I cannot wait to view this!
  • zburns999%s's Photo
    Rework the land bridge through the loop, and I think it really might be perfection. This is incredible. So unique.

And I was just thinking that the only other Volcano-themed coaster I've seen in-game was in that Village Vesuvius Summer Showdown Park on RCPro, and then I remembered that you did that one too lol.
  • posix%s's Photo
    nearing completion?! awesome!

i love the screens. i cannot wait to see the monorail interaction in game. the amount of love you've put into the ride design again is just so impressive. really looking forward to this.
  • SSSammy%s's Photo
    phenominal
  • 5dave%s's Photo
    I love that. Only the glitches distract a bit.
    So much to so on such a tiny space!

Keep it up!

"MFG"
  • JJ%s's Photo
    Hot. Literally.
  • Six Frags%s's Photo
    Great to see you back man, and that you're still building! Makes me very happy. It looks like it will have the same quality (and maybe even better) as Magic Realms, so good job!

SF
  • Cornshot%s's Photo
    I love the look of this, I actually got a bit of my inspiration for Extreme Heights from this park but it didnt live up to how great this is
  • nin%s's Photo
    Like I said in zburns' topic, this style also influences me so much because it looks like it belongs in the game; it doesn't try to become it's own by fighting the style of it.
  • BelgianGuy%s's Photo
    Is this still being worked on?
  • SSSammy%s's Photo
    i love this.
  • Turtle%s's Photo
    Don't know why I didn't post on this ages ago, but I love it.
  • BelgianGuy%s's Photo
    yeah we schould really investigate why this didn't get finished since he said it was nearing completion a year ago
  • Levis%s's Photo
    this looks familiar. you are working on this for a long time already?
    I like the colors.
  • Jaguar%s's Photo
    Didn't Eyeamthu1 already have a coaster like this in a really old park, it was an invert called Magma Mountain.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading