(Archive) Advertising District / Korean Dump Place

• Liampie%s's Photo
    Woah, some really cool stuff again. I LOVE the autumn foliage. Those coloured trees never worked until now.

Is FreeRider around again?
  • pierrot%s's Photo
    ^ Nope, it seems he lost all interest in RCT..I'm afraid.
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    That's sad. Fortunately there's more talent in Korea. Just shat bricks when looking at the third to last screenshot. Take a close look.
  • posix%s's Photo
    Very fresh and enthusiastic. Thank you Miracle.
  • chorkiel%s's Photo
    So much awesomness!
  • Arjan v l%s's Photo
    Wow, wonderful screens!
  • RCTNW%s's Photo
    I wonder where I have seen that race track before? Oh that's right. I made it

Posted Image

My link
  • pierrot%s's Photo
    ^huh wtf..I'm sorry RCTNW, we didn't realised he entirely ripped off your creation. I do apologize for him.

heres the original link

He claimed that he was highly inspired from your park but that's just a 'rip off'. I'll bring this up to our admin.
  • RCTNW%s's Photo
    Now that I have seen the topic over there, its not like its a completed work and the entire project is the same. Its just the pit lane The stand look totally different. No biggy. It also looks like he did indicate who the inspiration was. Just caught me off guard. No worries
  • JJayMForce%s's Photo
    Simply delightful. Awesome screens.
  • nin%s's Photo
    rwadams, is that you?
  • Sephiroth%s's Photo
    So much imagination in this thread - no preconceived notions of what a "park" "should be", only what the builder found to be pleasing. I love it. Hoping for a return of the Koreans in the near future!
  • wheres_walto%s's Photo
    Great bump. This topic is still incredible years later.... holy shit, it feels like yesterday
  • Roomie%s's Photo
    Colours.... so so many colours. Oh and that sword rocks

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Source: http://tieba.baidu.com/p/2537348184

And this is all kinds of cool

Posted Image

Posted Image

Source: http://tieba.baidu.com/p/2335798459
  • chorkiel%s's Photo
    That quadriple woody is cool in so many ways.
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    Yeah, the woodie looks great! But the colour park is also interesting. Some of those colour schemes actually work. An all bright yellow area is something I want to try now.
  • WhosLeon%s's Photo
    Am I the only one seeing a chinese kid eating instead of screens?
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    I get them too. I either get an asian kid eating, or an asian kid in a rather fetching hat.

Clicking on the links, the screens aren't as amazing as I was expecting.
  • Roomie%s's Photo
    These are from that Chinese forum rather than the Korean ones so they aren't great. good to see other forums still going though.
  • Wanted%s's Photo
    I made this in 2010...holy shit 3 years went by fast

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading