General Chat / The Dumbest Show Ever

• FullMetal%s's Photo
    We all have our tastes when it comes to TV shows. I, for one, love a good comedy, as well as a nice selection of anime.

But every once in a while a show comes along that make you think, "Who watches this garbage?"

So what do you think is the dumbest show ever?

I cast my vote for "The Tim and Eric Awesome Show". Probably the worst show in the history of Adult Swim. How it's managed to go on for five seasons is beyond me.
  • JoeZia%s's Photo
    "Cartoon Network"
  • SSSammy%s's Photo
    any talent show.
    any show where women talk about "women stuff".
    any show with piers morgan.
  • Jaguar%s's Photo
    ^Top 10 worst TV shows

10. Anything on Nickeolodeon
    9.-1. Fox News
  • Goliath123%s's Photo
    Home and away
  • Cena%s's Photo
    I echo Sam shout for any talent show, gosh, I hate them ... But, the funny thing is, I am participating in a dutch TV show this year maybe ... (not at talent show though). 

Other things I hate, any rip off from a good original TV series ... (mostly the crime series etc)
  • Midnight Aurora%s's Photo
    Undercover Boss. Oh, so you drive up the profit margin so high that your works aren't able to take breaks and are therefore required to pee in cups, and I'm supposed to like you now that you've lived for half a day under the conditions YOU imposed and feel so sorry that you give that SINGLE employee $5k? Fuck you. And fuck whoever edited the show into a format that anyone would ever feel bad for these CEOs.
  • MF72 %s's Photo
    I agree with Tim and Eric Awesome Show Good Job, as well as the Mighty Boosh. There are a lot of shows I can't stand. Jersey Shore for one. I don't want to see Oompa-Loompas fighting all day long and then work out.
  • gir%s's Photo

10. Anything on Nickeolodeon

This is really a shame, because growing up this is all I would ever watch. All That, The Adventures of Pete and Pete, Are You Afraid of the Dark?, Rocko, Hey Arnold, Doug, Double Dare, What Would You Do?, Guts...those were the golden years of children's television.
  • SSSammy%s's Photo
    the mighty boosh is fucking hularious, take thast back mf
  • Jaguar%s's Photo

This is really a shame, because growing up this is all I would ever watch. All That, The Adventures of Pete and Pete, Are You Afraid of the Dark?, Rocko, Hey Arnold, Doug, Double Dare, What Would You Do?, Guts...those were the golden years of children's television.

Yeah, I remember watching cartoons on nick, there was first shows like ren and stimpy, and I think rugrats. They were ok, and I'd say the top cartoons were Hey Arnold, and Spongebob (because it is still one of the only good nicktoon on the air). It just has been overrun by so much shitty shows, that it is just embarrassing.
  • FullMetal%s's Photo
    ^ Yeah, Cartoon Network has done pretty much the same thing. I mean, what the fuck is "Chowder"? What ever happened to good cartoons like Johnny Bravo, and Dexter's Laboratory?
  • Jaguar%s's Photo

^ Yeah, Cartoon Network has done pretty much the same thing. I mean, what the fuck is "Chowder"? What ever happened to good cartoons like Johnny Bravo, and Dexter's Laboratory?

Yeah, those and Grim & Evil are pretty good, I think for a newer cartoon though, Johnny test isn't that bad. But Chowder, that show sucks ass. It looks like some fatass purple cat that makes talking food and tries to devour everything he sees. I really think thought it couldn't get worse than that, but with shows that only pot headed stoners and 4 year old children could bear, and the network being made of ass holes with an iq below room temperature, it can only get worse..., but atleast cartoon network still has childish humor and catoons. Nickeolodeon only has Spongebob (which went down hill after the movie and they seem to be running out of ideas, making it an extremely boring plot), and shit boy and ass ass. I gurantee that anything else will involve some douchebaggy underage child actor slut making a complete dumbass of the Human race, making you wish you could talk some sense into those dumb asses, and desecrate the producers in the most embarrassing possible moment.
  • Top Gun%s's Photo
    Anything that comes on Adult Swim besides Family Guy is stupid IMO.
  • Austin55%s's Photo
    Biggest loser.

BTW-anybody body ever watch "My life as Liz"? I ask because I live almost in the girls neighborhood.
  • RRP%s's Photo
    Anything that gets imported from American onto UK TV.
    To name a few

Glee
    Friends
    Sex and the city
    Heroes
    Lost
    The Apprentice USA and UK
    Ugly betty
    Desperate Milfs
    The Retards (hills)
    Gossip Girl
    True Blood
    Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles
    Bionic Woman
    Prison Break
    Entourage
    House
    The Sopranos
    GSI (NCIS)
    The Office
    Baywatch
    The fresh prince of bel air
    Will and grace
    etc
    etc

To add to those

Skins
    The big Bang Theory
    The I.T Crowd
    All UK Soaps (particularly 'guess the theme tune' same-old-crappy-story-line)
    Local news

Any talent based program that focuses on idiots with no talent
    Any program that revolves around looking at other peoples junk or buying junk and/or selling it
    Any program that is equivalent to going to your doctors or local hospital and sitting in while someone has their bell end or ball sack examined
    Any program that tries to tell people how to dress like a prick presented by people who sound like twats

Any program featuring: Katie Price & co, Piers Morgan, Gordon Ramsey, Jamie Oliver, Simon Cowell, Ant & Dec, Noel Edmonds, David Walliams, James Corden, Rob Brydon, Fearne Cotton, Heston Blumenthal, Richard Hammond, Catherine Tate, Chris Moyles, Davina Mccall

But most of all football

I actually feel my brain dissolving while watching these programs
  • Jaguar%s's Photo

I actually feel my brain dissolving while watching these programs

Ah well, most of those shows suck, I think tey are encouraging kids to play outside and get a life, rather than watch some shitty show.
  • In:Cities%s's Photo

Desperate Milfs

ahahaha this made me laugh so hard.
    so true though.

but yeah man, if i'm not mistaken, i think we [Americans] got The Office from the British version.

i absolutely love that show though haha.
    though, the stupid Parks & Recreation show is horrible.
  • MF72 %s's Photo
    Sam, sorry, but it just doesn't click for me. I'd also like to point out Lost as one of my least favorite shows. I could tolerate it at first, but now it's just stupid. Some of the stuff on that "island" is over the top.
  • Cena%s's Photo

Desperate Milfs

Whawhawha

Prison Break

Shame yourself, that series (S1 and S2 even more) was so awesome. 

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading