General Chat / Story Time

• In:Cities%s's Photo
    lol thanks guys:]
    its been crazy lately.

hmm. storytime?

today i went to DisneyWorld with the legendary parkmaker Steve hahahaha.
    we hit up Magic Kingdom, Epcot, and MGM.
    and his hotel concierge floor like 3 times to take advantage of all the free food.

it was great:]

(and free for me)
  • Steve%s's Photo
    ahaha yeah, the concierge service is great. we had some good times though. Josh is the coolest guy here, sorry everyone. and we don't even have photos.
    hahaha yeahh we probably should have taken at least one.

i think i have one of the back of your head though when we were in Epcot.
    i was sending Ash a picture telling her that her boyfriend was in Morrocco haha
    Posted Image

hahaha
  • Dotrobot%s's Photo
    Steve and In:Cities are talking away. While we stand not knowing what they're talking about ;)
  • Dotrobot%s's Photo
    I spilled pickle juice in my garage. Now it smells like garbage.. It's already seeped in to the concrete soo... yeah.
  • Midnight Aurora%s's Photo
    Tonight, I went out to drink with a friend that moved away and came into town for the weekend. She was with her friend, who I consider a mutual friend, so I offered to buy them both a drink. She declined and he wanted one, so I went off to buy myself and he a drink. The bar tender was a cunt and ignored me for a bit, to the point that the next guy she went to literally pointed at me and said "He's been here for a while..." I got me my two beers after waiting for a good ten minutes, which weren't cheap anyway. It should be my good deed of the week that I didn't stiff her on the tip. I took them back to my friends, and... They weren't there. So I roamed the bar for a while looking for them, and they weren't anywhere to be found. They left me holding two beers that I wouldn't have bought in a bar I wouldn't normally go in to. I walked around for a good ten minutes before handing the other beer to some random dudes I've met, who probably won't drink the beer for fear that I roofied it.

Just so we're clear that all stories aren't good stories, I suppose. I needed to vent this one.
  • SSSammy%s's Photo
    :mantis:
  • K0NG%s's Photo
    I didn't read a motherfucking thing prior to this but....I'll tell you all a little story anyway.

Or, maybe I won't. LOL .

I'm just doin' "baby steps" back into NE.
  • Jaguar%s's Photo
    Edit: I'm an idiot. I was reading the 2nd page.
  • Midnight Aurora%s's Photo
    Yesterday, I was so drunk that I created an alter ego named Bruce. There's no way to describe the mayhem that ensued. My favourite moment had to be when I told my friends I had to piss, walked straight in to a house party introducing myself as Bruce to everyone I saw, and the went straight into their basement and pissed on their water heater. I'm not proud of myself, but I have sure as fuck entertained.
  • tdub96%s's Photo
    Well i work as a janitor at this college, and sometimes I solve problems on chalkboards cuz I'm so much smarter than everyone who goes to the college.

Oh, and my best friend is Ben Affleck.

:p
  • Dotrobot%s's Photo
    Last year.. I was playing around and I pushed a kid off a classroom porch. He landed face first on to the concrete but the only serious damage was a broken wrist.

Of course I got suspended... But I told my parents and they made no big deal because i told them it was an accident. I should be more careful in school these days.
  • Dixi%s's Photo

Well i work as a janitor at this college, and sometimes I solve problems on chalkboards cuz I'm so much smarter than everyone who goes to the college.

Oh, and my best friend is Ben Affleck.

:p

I SPOTTED THE STEP BROTHERS QUOTE I WIN.

Good effort though :)

----------------------------------------------------
    WARNING: THIS STORY CONTAINS INAPPROPRIATE MATERIAL
    ----------------------------------------------------

So about 4 years ago I was shagging my at-the-time misses. I was really into this bird at the time, spent every minute of every day with her. She had a body to die for, face was alright but nothing to write home about. Life was great, I was a horny teenager getting nuts deep every night.

Anyway, this one time we were at it and I was desperate for a piss, but I didn't want to ruin the mood, so I gritted my teeth and powered on like a trooper. About 20 seconds had passed, NEW PERSONAL BEST!... Eventually I start feeling the magic coming. Ohhh I love that feeling, like a volcano of euphoria is about to pop off.

And then it happens. BOOM goes the dynamite. By this point I had already pulled out and had it aimed directly at her breasticles. It came spludging out, "fuck me" I thought, "its never felt this good before".

As it turns out, I had a good reason to think that. Because in my moment of greatness, I had forgot all about needing a piss, and oh what a dangerous mistake. Fortunately, I realised what was going on fairly quickly and managed to close the flood gates. Unfortunately, it was a little too late, and she clocked on.

I tried to palm it off as just being an overly large orgasm, but she wasn't buying it. To this day I still deny that I pissed on her, at least to her face. But we both know it happened. She never really held it against me though, which is cool, probably because its one of those things thats embarrassing for both of us, so we jut laugh about it. Shit happens hey! :SA:

Cant beat a bit of PISS.
    Even R Kelly agrees
  • dr dirt%s's Photo
    :|
  • tdub96%s's Photo
    ^^haha nice spot there man, step bros. = greatest movie ever! :p

and your story btw :lol: :???:
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    Holy crap. :lol:
  • MF72 %s's Photo
    My life is now complete knowing what happened to Dixinormous's pee.
  • Dixi%s's Photo

My life is now complete knowing what happened to Dixinormous's pee.

I love this.

I dont even know if you're being sarcastic. I only wanted to reply so I could say:

Good choice on the avatar pic. :mantis:
  • SSSammy%s's Photo
    oh my.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading