General Chat / Coolest City you have ever visited?

• Dantheman%s's Photo
    Any city you have visited what would you say was the most enjoyable?

Been to Berlin a few times now and have to say I love it. Amazing history the best nightlife ever and ace Christmas markets
  • Casimir%s's Photo
    This would be Berlin for me, aswell.
    It could be topped by both NYC and Tokyo, though ;)
  • Midnight Aurora%s's Photo
    San Antonio, Texas.

The Riverwalk has to be the coolest place I've ever been, and the weather was just perfect.

Off topic, holy shit, where did you come from? I haven't seen you around here in years, Dan.
  • robbie92%s's Photo
    I absolutely love New Orleans and Chicago. Paris was beautiful as well.
  • Austin55%s's Photo
    Chicago Hands down.
  • Steve%s's Photo
    Although I might live here, Boston is still my favorite city I have ever been to.
  • In:Cities%s's Photo
    Cape Town:]
  • Nokia%s's Photo
    San Antonio & Chicago are my favourites.
  • Dark_Horse%s's Photo
    Rome, Italy. I went there for spring break, and as a Catholic, the place is just amazing. The history, the architecture, just everything is so breathtaking. Chitown and Nashville are tied for second.
  • Ozone%s's Photo
    St Louis, Missouri
    Chicago, Illinois
    Denver, Colorado
  • Luketh%s's Photo
    The STL is just a cool place: Crown Candy, one of the only 3-wooden rollercoaster parks in the country (SFSTL), The Saint Louis City Museum (AWESOME place), and The NEW Busch Stadium.

Love that city.
  • Gwazi%s's Photo
    ^ & ^^ (about STL)

me too, you know since i live here and all. :D

(my school is about 5 minutes away from SFStL; i actually had baseball tryouts in the parking lot there once because it was too wet lol)
  • Luketh%s's Photo
    Haha, that's awesome. I'm in Georgia, but most of my family's in STL. I always go to sixflags with my cousins and in the last 6 or so years the park's just become awesome, with EK:TR and Tony Hawk, which is a HELLA fun ride. I love those spinny mouse coasters... :p
  • Nokia%s's Photo
    st.louis is nice and all, but it is also ghetto in places...
  • In:Cities%s's Photo
    ^pretty much any large US city is ghetto in places lol.
    so you cant let that be a factor in whether you like it or not.

yes, some cities more than others, but StL is nowhere near as bad as other places
  • Gwazi%s's Photo

Haha, that's awesome. I'm in Georgia, but most of my family's in STL. I always go to sixflags with my cousins and in the last 6 or so years the park's just become awesome, with EK:TR and Tony Hawk, which is a HELLA fun ride. I love those spinny mouse coasters... :p

do you know that high school just off of highway 44 that Six Flags is on? yeah thats mine.
  • Luketh%s's Photo
    OH! Yeah, my cousin went there. You still there?
  • gir%s's Photo
    Honestly, probably DC.
  • Gwazi%s's Photo
    yep, i'll be a senior there next year. do you mind PMing me his last name? i'd like to know if i know the guy/family. lol
  • geewhzz%s's Photo
    easily NYC

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading