Theme Park Discussion / Six Flags over Georgia trip coming up!

• Luketh%s's Photo
    Hey guys, I'm going to SFOG with my church next Sunday, pretty pumped.

This year I'll be taking pictures and stuff, so I'd like to ask you guys if you need any pictures or on-ride videos of ANY area, place, or ride in the park. Anything you or others may need for reference I can take for you guys, so fire away.

Since I'm going with my church on a Sunday, we'll first have a mass in the normally pretty much restricted Axis Arena in the Gotham Area. Oooh, special.

If nobody needs any specific pictures... first I'll cry, but I'll take pictures of all the big attractions and stuff anyways, just wondering if anyone needs anything specific.

Go! :bandit:

Edited by Luketh, 18 April 2010 - 11:02 AM.

• Austin55%s's Photo
    I was talking to someone about this the other day, but pics of anything on main street would be nice.

Please dont cry :)
  • nin%s's Photo
    Ha, I may actually be there next Saturday, so I'll miss you by a day...

and even though I'm mostly likely going, I'm still wanting pictures of well, foliage. Not just trees and unplanned foliage, but more so gardens, foliage near entrances and along paths, etc.
  • Luketh%s's Photo
    M'kay, guys. Main street and foliage so far.

Speaking of foliage; I'll take some pictures of those huge-ass bush tunnel things. They're really cool.
  • CedarPoint6%s's Photo
    Man.. I should meet you guys one of these days... seeing as I'm essentially right next door...

Have fun!
  • In:Cities%s's Photo
    hmm. i MIGHT be there on that weekend actually.

my girlfriend lives in atlanta, and they have season passes.
    so if i'm allowed to stay up there for a week, i'm sure we might make our way to six flags.

but it all depends on whether or not my parents let me go up to atlanta lol.

hopefully!
  • Luketh%s's Photo
    NE SFOG trip, anyone?
  • nin%s's Photo
    Well turns out I'll be there Sunday, just not in the actual park lol.

And I'm totally up for a SfoG NE meet.
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    Sure, if someone puts up the gas money :p

Tho really this Summer it would be great to have an NE meet at BGA (JKay lives very close by so id think the odds of him going to would be good) or IoA (Adix lives in Orlando) and yeah maybe SF:oG. I am sure I will be going to at least one of those parks this Summer.
  • ChillerHockey33%s's Photo
    Dont take on-ride videos you ass.
  • Luketh%s's Photo
    ^ I'm not gonna kill anyone doing it, I SWEAR.

And we could easily just set up some weekend this summer for SFoG... I'm not sure about the farther away parks 'cause I can't drive, I just take Marta to SFoG.
    how old are you again?
    its kindof strange asking to meet up with dudes from the internet if you're that young.

gotta be careful with these things bud.
    just saying.

[kumba's jewfro likes little boys :X ]
  • Luketh%s's Photo
    Haha, I'm 14, but I'm not an idiot. I wouldn't be going to sixflags all alone to hang out with some creeps from the internet (like Kumba). I'll bring my boys along with me. :comeandgetsome:

Yeah, don't worry 'bout me. ;)
  • Luketh%s's Photo
    Okay, little bump here. Trip is 2 and a half days away, any other requests for pictures/video?
  • Goliath123%s's Photo
    Ive always wanted to the see the train ride and the area around batman, like the theming and stuff.

A good video is not the pov but the pov and the coasters surroundings.
  • Luketh%s's Photo
    I got a POV of Batman and some other rides, but that comment came too late for me to get pictures.

As for everyone else, I got pictures, but THEN some dick spilled water ALL OVER me and my camera.. still got a few POVs on my phone, as well as like 3 pictures. :(
    duuuude i'm actually IN atlanta, but i wasnt able to go to six flags with my girlfriend at all.
    i'm here till wednesday, then flying back to palm beach.
    but still, the fact that i'm this close and unable to go sucks lol
  • Luketh%s's Photo
    That sucks... its like when we drove past King's Dominion on the way to DC with my school... I was scratching at the window and whining.. so close.. but oh so far..
    aha yeahh i did the same thing.

but oh well, i cant really complain about the fact that i'm up here:]

i'm hoping to hit up either sixflags great adventure or cedar point this summer
  • Luketh%s's Photo
    Think I'm going down to Florida this summer for Universal and WDW.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading