General Chat / 4/20

• Pacificoaster%s's Photo
    Who is going to celebrate? :SA:

Edited by Pacificoaster, 20 April 2010 - 04:59 PM.

• Wanted%s's Photo
    Not me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • RRP%s's Photo
    haha who needs a reason to celebrate?
  • Midnight Aurora%s's Photo

haha who needs a reason to celebrate?

True.

If you're going to smoke, then smoke. The rest of us don't need to hear how cool you are.
  • Nokia%s's Photo
    celebrate good times come on!
  • Top Gun%s's Photo

True.

If you're going to smoke, then smoke. The rest of us don't need to hear how cool you are.

My thoughts exactly.
  • Howl%s's Photo
    What is this day you are disscussing about?
  • Ozone%s's Photo
    http://en.wikipedia....nnabis_culture)
  • JDP%s's Photo
    wow, it was great yesterday... made some bangin brownies plus smoke
    -JDP
  • In:Cities%s's Photo
    ooh you guys are AWESOME
  • SSSammy%s's Photo
    im calling the cops
  • Luketh%s's Photo
    Man, I wanna make Pot brownies when I grow up! Thanks for the influence, guys!
  • Midnight Aurora%s's Photo
    Let me clarify. I don't need to know if you smoked yesterday, because I assume that it's probably as likely that you did than if you didn't. Bragging about it on the internet is the part that gets to me.

Let's face it. April 20th was a holiday created by people who smoke every day, and wanted a holiday where they could smoke.
    ...Got that? It's kind of like St Patrick's day for drinkers. Or Cinco de Mayo. Or Mardi Gras. Or NYE. Or birthdays. If you have a holiday that's associated with a certain activity, you don't need to brag about doing it, right?

Beyond that, Let's not judge our drug taking brethren for taking drugs. I've known some incredibly smart people that smoke and some incredibly dumb ones. If you happen to be one of the dumb ones, I advise you to stay clear of pot. But if you're an adult and perfectly capable of making big-boy decisions, then do whatever you heart desires. It won't make you a bad person. As long as you don't brag about it to try and gain respect.

Edited by Midnight Aurora, 21 April 2010 - 04:48 PM.

• RRP%s's Photo
    I agree with MA its a unnecessary holiday.
    It should be added to the spliff politics or smoking etiquette that you should not talk about/brag about smoking. Unless talking to other smokers and/or making non smokers aware that you are inebriated and may not be able to comprehend a conversation
  • Blitz%s's Photo
    <3 weed.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading