Music Forum / Pointfest

• Gwazi%s's Photo
    i just got back from a concert/tour hosted by a local radio station called the Point. Pointfest consisted of "29 bands for 29 bucks" and it was amazingly awesome.

i got to see these bands live (there were many others there, i just didn't see them all):

Crash Kings
    Janus
    Hollywood Undead
    Shaman's Harvest
    Brookroyal
    Story of the Year
    Saliva
    Coheed and Cambria
    Papa Roach
    Seether
    Three Days Grace

Papa Roach really knows how to work the crowd, but Three Days Grace was just so amazingly good live. Crash Kings was also a pleasant surprise, and Coheed and Cambria and Saliva both played a few great songs really well.

i'm really pissed though, because my friends and i arrived too late to see the Flobots or Motion City Soundtrack. the main reason i came was to see the Flobots. i heard they played really great too. i'm going to have to buy tickets to another one of their concerts, and SOON.

anybody else seen any of these bands live / been to Pointfest before (by any chance)? opinions?
  • Nokia%s's Photo
    didn't go to this one but i went to the last 2 pointfests. always a good time.
  • tdub96%s's Photo
    Wow sounds like an awesome concert....Hollywood Undead is the shit, Papa Roach, Seether, and 3DG are all really good too

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading