Ask the Experts / Fixing Ride Ratings

• Kumba%s's Photo
    Did a hack that has disabled the ratings on my rec. I know they can comeback, just I don't know how to make them comeback. Does anyone know how to get them, or if you need to use winhack or something?
  • Levis%s's Photo
    sob trainer.
    just make sure everything is filled in
  • StormRunnerFan%s's Photo
    Hey, I'm having the same type of problem when I set a ride to having Crooked House track. I can set the stats but once I exit the game it switches back to the typical Crooked House stats.

Is there a way to get around this?
  • Levis%s's Photo
    yes. if you use a dummy station the stats wont appear and you can change them to whatever you like.
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    Yeah I know about using the SoB to do it, just I like it being the games stats. Turns out it was a dummy station I did, so when I deleted it the stats worked again. Will re-build it when im sure im done editing the track.

Thanks for the tips Leo.
  • StormRunnerFan%s's Photo
    Hey again, I'm having this trouble now for flat-rides. Anything I do the stats don't come up, and when I use the SOB trainer it deletes all of my handyman assignment data. Any idea?

-Thanks
  • bigshootergill%s's Photo

I have one coaster that I need to bring the intensity down about .50 points to make it ride-able by guests. Any new easy ways to do this? 

• inthemanual%s's Photo
    SoB. I haven't seen anything about editing ratings in Open yet, but I imagine it could be coming.

Yeah, the problem is SoB won't save the changes to ratings unless the ride isn't producing ratings on it's own. They keep resetting back to the game's settings. Unless I'm missing something...

• inthemanual%s's Photo
    Make a flat, raise part/all of it with MoM. Then test that, and it'll keep your ratings from showing up. Then you can SoB things into place, then remove the flat and they should stay. If they don't, then try it again with the flat underground or off map

Ok, thanks! I'll give that a try tomorrow and let you know how it goes.

I was able to make a flat without stats, change the coaster stats. But once I open the coaster, or delete the flat, the coaster stats reset themselves. I then tried building a flat underground, I thought that was going to do the trick, but again the coaster stats reset. Not sure what else to do, maybe I can send you the file and see if you can change it.

It seems like in Open, the stats reset even faster.

Ok, so I gave it another shot. I built a ring of fire coaster with LIM Launch, which I've done before and it doesn't generate stats. I was able to change the settings on the coaster I wanted. As long as I leave the dummy coaster running the stats remain in tact. So it seems like I got it to work, now I don't have to coerce peeps to jump aboard my coaster! :p  Thanks for your help itm.

• Coasterbill%s's Photo

Just do what I did in Moonlight Pier (or whatever it was called lol). That was a happy accident, I never expected that to work like that but was thrilled when it did and it generated stats.

Yeah that's the ride I used, but it didn't generate stats, which was great for this park!

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading