Blaze Battle / BBT - Kumba vs ahank

• Kumba%s's Photo
    Please post your battles here. After both are posted a poll will be added and they will be voted on over the weekend. Most votes after then wins. If there is a tie the vote will stay open until another vote is cast.

Also remember:

- No posting until BOTH battles are posted. Feedback can wait till after both are up and if it is posted before then it will be deleted.
    - Battles must be between 15-20 lines long. No more, no less.
    - Voting will start once both battles are posted.
    - Winner moves on to the semi-finals where they will face the winner of the Maverick vs Casimir match-up.

Deadline to post battles is Friday July 16th at 11:59 PM EST.

Failure to post prior to the deadline will result in disqualification from the tournament.

Good luck.
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    Another blaze battle has come and another opponent’s about to go
    ahank is NE’s biggest fan, not because of our park, just because he blows
    You don’t have the wits about you to beat me, so here’s $5, go play the lottery
    Yeah I’ll hook you up… with jumper cables to the + sign of my car battery
    Time to get personal as I view your profile and see 0 parks, not even 1 good ride?
    Your non-existent status has you standing so tall you would drown at low tide
    I go 46 parks strong and am ranked #1 in America, RCT2 and #2 all-time in RCT
    Hank’s got no chance to beat me unless gee turn this battle into a spelling bee
    Your RCT screens made me yawn, tell yourself you’ll rack up some points, its a lie
    If anyone reading this wants to see some repetitive RCT just IM BeastDudeKI
    At least I rock a badass black panther next to my name, not wildlife avatar shit
    Really, I think you need to go see your gynecologist, your pussy’s got spots on it
    WTF?! Did Kumba just mention an OBGYN? IDK, maybe he’s on LSD or PCP
    This is almost over so TTYL, GTG, you got F’ed up so bad you could have an STD
    I actually just laughed out loud, since I find it funny you’ve posted nothing at all
    After a few days it seems ahank finally did the smart thing and went a-wall

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading