Blaze Battle / BBT - rk_ vs trav

• Kumba%s's Photo
    Please post your battles here. After both are posted a poll will be added and they will be voted on over the weekend. Most votes after then wins. If there is a tie the vote will stay open until another vote is cast.

Also remember:

- No posting until BOTH battles are posted. Feedback can wait till after both are up and if it is posted before then it will be deleted.
    - Battles must be between 15-20 lines long. No more, no less.
    - Voting will start once both battles are posted.
    - Winner moves on to the semi-finals where they will face the winner of the K0NG vs Luketh match-up.

Deadline to post battles is Friday July 16th at 11:59 PM EST.

Failure to post prior to the deadline will result in disqualification from the tournament.

Good luck.
  • rK_%s's Photo
    "Last Name Greatest, 1st Name Fucking, im sorry my manhood makes you feel like nothing..."

i like this format, give me somthing to quench this thirst like lemon & Lime
    when its over ill tally more votes then the angle trav cuts his hairline
    for real darren, first round you got me against trav!?
    ill cut this one short to give this gender confusion a fighting chance
    dedicate at least 3 hours a night to research yourself some ill disses
    you battle rapping is like you having a wife that cooks and does dishes
    its a mans world, and i think James Brown would be asking you stop
    if you cant do that for him, at least quit cutting your emo head with a slap chop
    too bad no hookers would ever be found inside your whip
    unless your paying a 100 bills for brighter boas and insider fashion tips
    i use to go to school back in the day with a few flamboyant lack of wealths
    but we paid them no mind like we do to your screens in the AD, hoping you off yourself
    i cant believe you actually signed up for something with the intention to loose
    then again you do weirder shit everyday like brushing your hair over you face dude
    when you post your rebuttal 15 minutes before the deadline
    ill be cleaning my 11 month old who flows iller shit 4 times a day before Bedtime.
  • rK_%s's Photo
    lame...

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading