Blaze Battle / Blaze Battle Tournament Rules

• Kumba%s's Photo
    Rules and Format

- Raps between 15-20 lines during the season and 20-25 in the finals
    - Raps must be posted during the first 5 days of the week (Monday-Friday)
    - Public vote on each match will be held on the weekend
    - If a rapper does not post they are given a lose, you must go up before the deadline
    - No system to determine who needs to post their battle first, just post when your ready
    - Lose and your out. Try not to lose!

The Finals

- Two wins and your in
    - The finals will start will three battlers and after a first round of 15-20 lines each voting will be held and whoever finishes last is out in third place
    - Once there are two battlers left they will battle again in a 20-25 line championship match

Good luck everyone :mantis:
  • Jaguar%s's Photo
    Kumba, doesn't the person who posts the rap after the first person does get an advantage.
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    Somewhat. It's like how the home team in baseball bats last. Can make a diffrence, but does not insure anything.
  • Jaguar%s's Photo
    I know, but someone who raps 2nd can find out the "style" of the first person and make their rap have more descriptive words and try to make it flow better.
  • Luketh%s's Photo
    Solution: Post your rap after your challenger or post it in the last hour of the match.
  • Maverick%s's Photo
    Alternative solution: Post a better rap :nod:
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    Remember, no posting feedback until after both battles are posted! Just deleted a silly little post by SSSammy :peace:
  • Maverick%s's Photo
    Nearing the final buzzer. Five guys to go...

trav
    K0NG
    Luketh
    Kumba
    ahank
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    Yeah, gona PM everyone tonight. Mine's nearly done, had a test today, but now I have time for it.
  • Maverick%s's Photo
    A test in July?... yuck.
  • Maverick%s's Photo
    Anyone heard from trav, ahank, or Luketh? Winning anything by default sucks. Come on everybody, get down tonight!
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    PM'ed them all last night with a 24 hour warning. Not much else I can do...
  • JDP%s's Photo
    lol one loss and out? i didnt know it changed... guess i should of read this before posting.
    -JDP
  • Maverick%s's Photo
    This one is a simple bracket tournament, like the unofficial qftb. I've always been open to a random "free-for-all" battle thread too.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading