Blaze Battle / BBT-R2 - inVersed vs Fisch

Who do you think had the better rap?

• Maverick%s's Photo
    "New Element - A Rollercoaster Tycoon Fansite" ... Without Fatha and iris around they won't draw much attention. The rest of the site likes a different kind of poetry. :bunny:
  • K0NG%s's Photo

talk shit an couldnt even post his verse 1st.

you = fail.

Lol...it's not like I spend hours of my time EVERY DAY tryin' to be a rapper. Are you actually worried that I didn't post 1st? Should that put you, someone that believes they're a REAL rapper, at a disadvantage? You've actually spent money on "equipment" to further your "career" in this genre. I've enlisted "WordPad". How much cred are YOU gonna have in a couple of days....???

you = find a new career goal.

Child...please
  • Maverick%s's Photo
    It feels like going first in these battles is actually an advantage because then you get to post all about your opponent "waiting" or whatever. If everyone posted the same day it would alleviate some of that but the first here has almost always had to boast about it, then complain their opponent mentioned their verse.
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    Very tight race here. If there is anyone else who has not voted please do so soon, deadline for votes is in 24 hours.
  • Casimir%s's Photo
    Fisch won this for me. Puns on his name are SO outdated

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading