News / Group Parks Unveiled

• iris%s's Photo
    Welcome to the NewElement Group Parks. Take a bunch of awesome parkmakers, stuff them in a small room with RCT, and what do you get? Well, not these, seeing as how most of us have never met each other. But enough of that, what you get here is the real deal, the big kahuna, a bunch of awesome parkmakers on one map.

The new Group Parks page is up!
    Starting with NE's Hidden Realm, the first one ever built, NE Collabo's will be added frequently upon their release.
    The logos were made by the NEgt, more specifically Corkscrewed, Zach, and Glitchwolf
    The text for NEHR's page was written by mantis.
    And the screenies/park map was made by Corkscrewed.

Look for NE's IAAPA Convention to be added next!
  • x-sector%s's Photo
    Well done everyone.
    The page looks excellent, It has a Nice layout to it.
    The logos look awesome as well.
  • posix%s's Photo
    I can only agree.
    Now only "contests" is missing ;)
  • RRP%s's Photo
    great to see yet another part of the site added,makes it even larger and more things than any other site. Great logos and text well done.
  • Twisted%s's Photo
    Great update!
    This site just keeps getting better and better!

Well done!

:w00t:
  • Cap'n Quack%s's Photo
    awesome. very awesome. I shall moo *moooo*
  • mantis%s's Photo

and text well done.

Yay thankyou :) Hope people take another look at these parks - it's worth it!
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    Thanks for the great comments, Mantis. The page looks great, and hopefully, we'll see the next ones soon.
  • mantis%s's Photo
    I hope I got your purpose right....I wasn't sure what the area was based on or anything - it just struck me as like a fantasty place on a big scale :)
  • JBruckner%s's Photo
    Wow, cool, something I did was posted on NE! This shall go down in history. But, really, great job on gettin this out, Im glad I could help, great job on the writing Mantis, this was a group effort.
  • Coaster Ed%s's Photo
    I have this funny feeling I've seen those logos before...
  • JBruckner%s's Photo
    No, no you havnt. I dont know why I am reading this, I was just being bored. But no you havnt seen those.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading