H2H2 / Icons vs. Pufferfish

This topic hosts comments for 2 parks(View Parks)

Icons vs. Pufferfish

1. Elfwood by The Icons 48 votes [48.48%]
    Percentage of vote: 48.48%
  2. Horstmann Labratories by The Pufferfish 51 votes [51.52%]
    Percentage of vote: 51.52%
  • posix%s's Photo

Quite a nice little advertising campaign you got going there Posix...

You're obviously going to be incredibly biased towards your teams park. And mantis offered a different but it altered from what you're wanting to here right now.

But.
    Has anybody mentioned how bare and unfinished/cheap the bottom portion of your map is, with the S&S Towers?

First off,
    I'm having fun here people, nothin else.
    It's not like I'm all serious... seems like some of you ~looks at his dear friend Adam~ got that impression... ~cough~. :rolleyes:

of course I'm biased. How would I not be when my team is competing !??!

iris,
    you know exactly my reasons for being mad at you and why I want to win. If not that it seems like I've underrated you.
    You do also know why our map is bare and unfinished and whatever you call it. I feel a little deceived honestly.

And please,
    Mantis himself is representing creativity with his parks and whole stlye of RCTing.
    I wasn't talking about his opinion concerning the park but what he said about MM and I know I shouldn't have taken Elfwood for comparing.

People,
    try at least to stay cool when reading my posts, ok ?! Don't be foolish and go all mad like Adam always uses to do :p
    And yes, I mean you, just have fun arguing with me but not hate or whatever you might feel...

anyway,
    you may now start flaming
  • Coaster Ed%s's Photo
    This is fun, 'bitter rivalries' are already forming. This round was close but we're gonna pound you into the ground next time you pathetic little pufferfish. You got nothing! You hear me, nothing! Swim back into the sea where you belong. Bwuhahah.

And on that note, I'd like to say that this round was surprisingly good, I liked them both quite a bit. Hopefully this is but a taste of things to come. I for one think the labs map would have looked better with plain old blue water but that doesn't really affect my opinon on the map much. I don't want to say anything else because it could come back to haunt me. Later in life. Perhaps. Yeah.
  • Toon%s's Photo

This is fun, 'bitter rivalries' are already forming. This round was close but we're gonna pound you into the ground next time you pathetic little pufferfish. You got nothing! You hear me, nothing! Swim back into the sea where you belong. Bwuhahah.

I've got more game than you'd care to come up against Mr. Ed. Keep on braying that crap your spraying. Bring it on! ;)
  • KaiBueno%s's Photo
    Hmmm...

Same old same old realism vs. conceptual fantasy w/red water....

Who the hell you think I voted for?

If you know, that's just sad. 8@

Kai :et:
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    Icons up by 1!!!! W00000000000000000T!!!
  • posix%s's Photo

Icons up by 1!!!!  W00000000000000000T!!!

~lol~
    wasn't this clear?

Iris: "whoever has most votes on wednesday" .... didn't we all knew it ;)

anyway,
    let's see how things go on.
  • Ablaze%s's Photo

But.
    Has anybody mentioned how bare and unfinished/cheap the bottom portion of your map is, with the S&S Towers?

Sorry iris but can I correct you, its the sides as well they are filled with water...
  • Scarface%s's Photo

[font=tahoma]~lol~
    wasn't this clear?

obviously not clear :yup:
  • mantis%s's Photo
    Well, Posix, I think we should, just this once (yes, just this once), agree to differ. I know I prefer the more 'creative' rct, the unshacklednesness that Blitz orgasms over, but I can still recognise what I think is good 'cliche' when I see it.

Well Done Pufferfish for the win - I think you deserve it after arguing your case so well :)

But, as Coaster Ed said, ICONS ARE THE BEST.

Yes.
  • Ablaze%s's Photo

I know I prefer the more 'creative' rct, the unshacklednesness that Blitz orgasms over, but I can still recognise what I think is good 'cliche' when I see it.

Haha, lol.
    Its not over yet Mantis, its going until wednesday didnt you read it?
  • Pym Guy%s's Photo
    .go.puff.
  • iris%s's Photo

[font="tahoma"]~lol~
    wasn't this clear?

anyway,
    let's see how things go on.[/font]

I have absolutely NO idea what that meant.
  • PyroPenguin%s's Photo

Dear god we reached a new low, h2h trash talk ;). Looks like the contest turned around, people finaly saw the light.
  • posix%s's Photo

Dear god we reached a new low, h2h trash talk. Looks like the contest turned around, people finaly saw the light.

Pyro, you notice we we're just having fun there ?
    I hope so...

Seems like people don't want to have fun with H2H2... oh well .... ~lol~ ;)
  • Ablaze%s's Photo

Seems like people don't want to have fun with H2H2... oh well .... ~lol~

People can do what the hell they want, serious or not, well thats my opinion I think most will think that too. All games can be taken both ways, in this it can be both.
  • iris%s's Photo
    Heh, nothing livens NE up like H2H2.
    And for those that were wondering, The Soutenours vs. The Mean Green will go up this Wednesday, and voting will end for that one the following Sunday.

Thanks.
  • mantis%s's Photo
    I thought it meant last wednesday *blushes*

Oh well, fun fun fun for all the family.
  • Fatha'%s's Photo

First off,
    I'm having fun here people, nothin else.
    It's not like I'm all serious... seems like some of you ~looks at his dear friend Adam~ got that impression... ~cough~. 

of course I'm biased. How would I not be when my team is competing !??!

iris,
    you know exactly my reasons for being mad at you and why I want to win. If not that it seems like I've underrated you.
    You do also know why our map is bare and unfinished and whatever you call it. I feel a little deceived honestly.

And please,
    Mantis himself is representing creativity with his parks and whole stlye of RCTing.
    I wasn't talking about his opinion concerning the park but what he said about MM and I know I shouldn't have taken Elfwood for comparing.

People,
    try at least to stay cool when reading my posts, ok ?! Don't be foolish and go all mad like Adam always uses to do
    And yes, I mean you, just have fun arguing with me but not hate or whatever you might feel...

anyway,
    you may now start flaming

You wonder why I got so much heat earlier because of "trash talking." Just remember to put the ;) in your posts, or else, get a flame suit.
  • PyroPenguin%s's Photo
    Maybe mine should have had a little ;), cause it deffinatly is all in the ;), I mean ;) says alot.. its one powerful little smilie. Posix took it a little bit of the wrong way, but no hard feelings. I guess a ;) is in order.
  • Pym Guy%s's Photo
    ;)

...whaaat? I couldn't resist!

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading