News / Submission Manager Re-Launched

• verti%s's Photo
    Well hurry it up already, I'm aching to make a few logo's. :D
  • Airtime%s's Photo
    Nice one guys!

Erm can this bug report go in here? When I write something in the NE database search box either parkamker or park name(that is spelt correctely) I press search and get redirect to the home page. Strange really because it was working a treat the other day.
  • posix%s's Photo
    same for me airtime. not sure what's wrong.
  • SSSammy%s's Photo
    yeah i had that just searching for LL parks in general from the drop down bar.
  • Milo%s's Photo
    ditto on the search refresh to home page bug
  • SSSammy%s's Photo
    i'm curious as to how this thread has six views and 25 replies.
  • geewhzz%s's Photo
    fixed.
  • Six Frags%s's Photo
    VERY professional guys!
    I just gotta give it to you that you are running this website like a business, which is a very good thing and probably why I still visit nowadays..

On that note I want to tell you guys I have recently made drastic changes in my life. It appeared that due a slightly wrong posture I didn't have enough power to do regular day activities with 100% motivation, because all the energy in my body was spend on my back.. Not to bother you guys too much with my personal life, but I have realized now there is more to life than a computer and internet forum..

Themeparks are a HUGE passion of mine, and I'm creative, so RCT is the perfect game for me to PLAY in my spare time.. Not as gee once kiddingly said on aim to me that he thought I was a professional rct2 player..

So yeah, I will not visit ne as much as I used to, but I'll check out new parks and new site endeavors certainly in the future, as gee and posix truely have a heart for this place and want the best for this game to continue with this community..

My future plans are a starcraft 2 themepark in the distant future on a another planet btw.. If you're interested to know.. And I WILL submit that with the help of this new brilliant submission manager..

SF/Hans
  • J K%s's Photo
    Sorry to hear that dude. I can't wait to see more releases from you and I hope you'll find a good balance but I will miss seeing your comments here on a regular basis.
  • Six Frags%s's Photo
    Yeah, all is really fine now with me.. But it wasn't before..
    That's probably why I called out a lot of people on this site, and I want to apologize if my attitude was very immature or uncalled for..

People that come to mind are cena, jazz, iris, comet, fisch, chapelz, micool..
    So I hope you guys don't blame me too much and understand why I behaved like I did..

SF
  • Levis%s's Photo
    sorry to hear that sf.
    good to hear its going better again now :) .
  • SSSammy%s's Photo
    i hope this is a cena retirement. (without the cena)
  • Six Frags%s's Photo
    i had to read a bit sammy, but now i understand :)
    Guess I have to apologize to you too sammy, as i was an ass to you too about the judging thing.. I really was out of line there and couldn't accept your opinion.. Hope no hard feelings as you're a great guy with an inspiring positive attitude which is really important in life! Definitely keep that up and please provide this site with your inspiring positive attitude!

I didn't realize before how important an positive attitude is!

SF

ps; Just watched Inception with a friend (my best friend) tonight. I recommend watching it. If you love Memento you will LOVE this movie!
  • Loopy%s's Photo
    Just wanted to say that the submission manager is fantastic. I've submitted some old parks of mine that were missing from my page and it was extremely quick and easy to use.

Really nice job on it.
  • posix%s's Photo
    thanks loopy. i see all your additions and look forward to taking care of them.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading