Theme Park Discussion / Heading to Disney the 3rd Weekend in Oct.

• Utktrumpet22%s's Photo
    Going to be hitting each of the parks at Disney World for a full day. It's been a while since I was down there, but I was wondering if there is anything new that I should be sure to check out. Last time I was there, they were working on the coaster with the animatronic Yeti (I can't recall the name off the top of my head).

Of course I will hit all the mountains a few times, and I absolutely love the back of Epcot (all the cultural areas are amazing to me).

Any 'must sees'?
  • Xcoaster%s's Photo
    ^ That's Expedition Everest. It seems to get mixed reviews, but I liked it quite a bit, definitely one of my favorites at the resort. Otherwise, not a ton of new stuff. At Epcot there's Soarin', which is the same as in California. I also think they updated Spaceship Earth slightly. Space Mountain has been updated slightly. At Disney Studios they have Toy Story Midway Mania, which is pretty cool (though it'll probably have a longer line, as it's one of the newest rides), and the car show might be new for you. Not sure if I'm forgetting anything else, as all the parks were new to me when I visited a few months back.
  • K0NG%s's Photo
    And on the other coast...I'll be at Disneyland/ CA all day today with one of the K0NGlettes and her boyfriend. If you see a Tony Soprano looking dude with a ponytail, don't be afraid to say hi. Well, depending on who you might me (GigaG...just turn and walk the other way).

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading