(Archive) Advertising District / Looking for some testers.

• Andrew%s's Photo
    So I've been working on a new park since I've gotten all my little bugs and kinks fixed and managed to get RCT2 running. So far I've built all (or at least, most) of the coasters for the park. It's been a while since I did something like this, and I'm not particularly familiar with RCT2, so at this point I'd like a couple of people to use as a sounding board to take a look at what I've done and comment on the flow and quality of the coasters themselves. Anyone who has seen my work before would be nice, but anyone will do. Just respond here or PM me if you're interested.
  • tdub96%s's Photo
    I'll help, but you might wanna put up some screens here or the topic might get closed.

I'm pretty good with coasters, I know a lot of characteristics of most of the major builders, so if youre going realistic, I'll give you some definite feedback.
  • Andrew%s's Photo
    Screens at this point seem like a wash as there is very little theming and no part of the park finished enough that it could fill a screenshot. Is there another forum a request for testers would belong in? This seemed like the place.
  • Turtle%s's Photo
    Andrew, nice to have you back man. Chronicles was ace back in the day, anything that scale in RCT2 has to be good to look forward to! I'll be honest, I know bollocks all about real life roller coasters, but RCT wise, i'll have a look for you and let you know? Drop me a PM if so and i'll give you emails and stuff.
  • posix%s's Photo
    Andrew, I have at looked your parks in detail back in the day because I was a sucker for SA's and Schuessler's LL parks myself, and still am to some extent. I am sure I can give you some good advice on your park as I've been doing with countless other people via pm over the last couple of months. Hope to hear from you.
  • RCTCA%s's Photo
    If you're still looking for testers, I'm up for it. :)

~RCTCA

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading