(Archive) Advertising District / nin's Six Flags over Texas

• BelgianGuy%s's Photo
    wow nice
    can't wait to see what else you've got up yu sleeve with this one....
  • J K%s's Photo
    Well isn't that just fantastic. Best NCSO player. I think we should have a new category open for the 2010 awards.
  • Dotrobot%s's Photo
    Coupon is trembling in rage right now.
  • Fizzix%s's Photo
    ^

That's probably the best NCSO rocket I've ever seen, come to think of it, the only NCSO rocket I've ever seen...Probably because nobody would try to build something that hard without CS. Great great great.
  • Hex%s's Photo
    I really like the River Rapids screen. :mantis:
  • Cocoa%s's Photo
    thats awesome, but it would look better if the starboard wing would still be curvy. You used straight track there, but it sort of makes it look uneven. So basically just zero clearence the rest of the curve into the building.
  • MCI%s's Photo

Too good to be six flags..

exactly...

nin, this is awesome!
  • nin%s's Photo
    So, uh, anyone know how to make a working GIB?
  • djbrcace1234%s's Photo
    http://rcttutorials....t.com/hack5.htm

This is the guide I used when I did it.
  • Midnight Aurora%s's Photo

http://rcttutorials.bizhat.com/hack5.htm

This is the guide I used when I did it.

This is mostly right, but the coaster won't go back through the station at the end like the real Deja Vu.

Tutorial. Kind of. (I'm aware this layout is completely fucked. LL doesn't have the option for vertical spikes and I widened the layout it to the merges visually clearer.)

Just build the track that is the normal layout first, THEN build the track that's built above it, and lower it all. It should be that easy, though I'm not a RCT2 hacking expert. If that's not how merging works, this still shows you the order you need to build the track in.
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    Apologies for the massive bump, but FUCK ME. This is immense. I always knew you had skill but this is something else. Out of this world.

Seriously think about getting into LL too, cause with this kind of creativity you would create wonders with the game.
  • Insanity%s's Photo
    How's progress going?
  • nin%s's Photo
    Posted Image
  • zburns999%s's Photo
    Yes yes yes yes yes. I love your NCSO.
  • Corkscrewy%s's Photo
    Glad to see this still going. Fucking awesome...
  • Fizzix%s's Photo
    Love it. Your foliage always gives me a boner.
  • Xeccah%s's Photo
    i came
  • Jonny93%s's Photo
    I love your ncso nin.
  • Pacificoaster%s's Photo
    Is every ride in this park named "The Texas Giant?" All jokes aside, well done sir. I like the inclusion of some story boards in the queue. Nice touch.
  • Austin55%s's Photo

Is every ride in this park named "The Texas Giant?"

That would be ideal.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading