(Archive) Advertising District / Enter the warzone

• Andrew%s's Photo
    Posted Image

Will you follow the Captain into The Warzone to defeat the Red Skull?
  • Levis%s's Photo
    I will warn you already. people here dont like it if you theme a park to war. they think you are celebrating war then and thats not good. so I advice you to build the park for you own cause it looks promosing. but dont promote it here cause you will only hear people complaining about the theme.

Edit: @ others -> yes it still hurts :p .
  • F0ndue%s's Photo
    I have to agree with Levis,but I think thats really a new idea of theming,so maybe it would be a shame to not release it...
  • Levis%s's Photo

I have to agree with Levis,but I think thats really a new idea of theming,so maybe it would be a shame to not release it...

you wheren't here then probally but I refer to this
  • robbie92%s's Photo
    ^^Depends, Levis. Everyone loves Battlefield RCT... :p

On the other note, I'm seeing that you're doing a Marvel park. That's awesome, and although the woodie, which I'm guessing is Captain America, has fitting colors, idk if it fits the setting. Still, wonderful idea, and the tank is awesome.
  • Jaguar%s's Photo
    War Parks are very interesting, and there are many parks with themes that would be considered worse. Anyways, I like it, except for the buildings. Usually they would have a wooden or steel structure, and I would put that where roof pieces that were torn are.
  • Austin55%s's Photo
    Kumba had like a primal warpark that was awesome haha. Anyway, destructive RCT is cool, interesting looking wooden coaster going on there.
  • Brent%s's Photo
    Tank is way out of proportion... other than that, looks kinda cool. Reminds me of that old Battletanks game on N64 a bit.
  • J K%s's Photo
    I'm liking this. I think you have a great theme to build.
  • SSSammy%s's Photo
    i have no problem with war and rct. maybe not realistic but it's still awesome.
  • Andrew%s's Photo
    Well without giving away too many details about the park or the area itself, I was pretty iffy about whether or not I wanted to do a war zone theme in a theme park. I figured with the popularity of first person shooters and war movies and the like in the real world, it wouldn't be that far-fetched for a theme park to try to capitalize on that market. It isn't a bloody, realistic, allies-versus-nazis war zone with dead bodies strewn around, it's more of a comic book style Captain America-versus-The Red Skull kind of cartoonish war.
  • turbin3%s's Photo
    I like the tank.
  • nin%s's Photo
    I'm really interested in this, looking forward to more.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading