Related Games / Amber Theme Park

• Welshcraft%s's Photo
    Just felt like playing RCT3 just for fun.

Posted Image
  • Welshcraft%s's Photo
    No Comments? opinions, critisms?

This is non competetive park and Made for fun. Nothing much to say but here is an overview, not finished yet but I am still working on these area's

Posted Image

Please comment!
  • Dixi%s's Photo
    Hi mate,

I like the monster truck ride, its got a cool 'secluded' feel to it.
    The coaster layout is a traditional yet incredibly boring out and back.

Apart from that, theres not really much to comment on. This is incredibly raw content.
  • fraroc%s's Photo
    This has some serious potential. The woodie looks good. Just add more scenery around the rides, and I would prefer if you are building a big park, to take the waterslides out and to put in more rides and build the water park as its own "seperate" waterpark ala Wildwater Kingdom.
  • Welshcraft%s's Photo

Hi mate,

I like the monster truck ride, its got a cool 'secluded' feel to it.
    The coaster layout is a traditional yet incredibly boring out and back.

Apart from that, theres not really much to comment on. This is incredibly raw content.

There will be more

This has some serious potential. The woodie looks good. Just add more scenery around the rides, and I would prefer if you are building a big park, to take the waterslides out and to put in more rides and build the water park as its own "seperate" waterpark ala Wildwater Kingdom.

I took out the water park because I wasnt happy with it now as a small park.
    I will add more scenery and rides. If I listened to peoples opinions whenever
    I should change it then you should too next time you update your park :p

==================================================================================

I'm not sure about the B&M floorless layout, Like it or not I might start the layout over.

Posted Image
  • F0ndue%s's Photo
    I`d say that change the turnaround on the woodie to something like that:
    http://www.rcdb.com/m/4075.htm?p=28358

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading