RCT Discussion / Roomies' Christmas Giveaway

• J K%s's Photo
    The icing on the cake would be if Posix and gee were to agree to awarding points for the top entries, after all it is christmas. :D
  • Evil WME%s's Photo
    Did you atleast get two so that you'd have one as well?

I might give this one a whirl!

(actually, ^ makes sense to me.)
  • Jaguar%s's Photo
    Make Chris Sawyer join NE.
  • dmaxsba%s's Photo

Did you atleast get two so that you'd have one as well?

With all the time, effort and resources your putting into this I really do hope you were able to a signed copy to keep for yourself. You deserve it.

Also I want to say thank you for allowing me to join in with you to help bring a little RCT holiday fun to NE.

GOOD LUCK to all those who give this a try.
  • BelgianGuy%s's Photo
    I agree that copy would be worth a lot to me and I"d make sure I have one...
  • Roomie%s's Photo
    Haha. i didn't get a copy for myself :)
    But it doesn't worry me.
    I'm happy organising this competition and seeing it run well. + seeing some cracking entries I Hope :p
    That's enough for me.

PS:
    The following book has been added to the prize pool

Posted Image
  • Wanted%s's Photo
    YES FINALLY A CONTEST WITH SOMETHING I CAN WIN!!!!!!!!
  • Dotrobot%s's Photo
    Can i add something to the prize pool? like a half full of bag of skittles ;)?
  • Maverix%s's Photo
    I'm in :) Got some pretty sick ideas after Cheetaka and I hope I can get them in this.
  • RCTCA%s's Photo
    Count me in. :)

LLLL ... now I have some inspiration. C.S. autograph all the way!

~RCTCA
  • tdub96%s's Photo
    I might be able to put an entry in...if theres a list, put me down please

and is there a bench for this? Or should we make our own?
  • Comet%s's Photo
    Roomie:

I hope to get Some benches you guys can use if you choose uploaded tomorrow.

That Guy:

Are the benches required? Or complimentary?

Roomie:

complimentary :p

• Roomie%s's Photo
    Sorry for the delay guys. Work has been a bit overbearing

For those who would like a 40x40 bench there is one based off of Kumbas bench on in the first post.
    More soon.
  • Roomie%s's Photo
    The signed copy of RCT2 arrived today :) along with several other prize pool prizes :)

Photos soon :)
  • Dotrobot%s's Photo
    Just be sure to take your pen out of the photo so people won't know the tru.. i mean think other wise :p
  • Roomie%s's Photo
    Posted Image
    Ta Da

Posted Image
    A couple of the prizes available
  • Wanted%s's Photo
    This sounds REALLY awesome Roomie. I think I speak for 99% of the people on the forums, WE LOVE YOU

hehehe
  • bdawgtk1982%s's Photo
    Roomie, just out of curiousity, do you think it bothers Chris that people have used hacks to get their parks the way they are? I mean the game is really difficult to hack and im sure he put a lot of effort into that...any ways that thought just crossed my mind so I thought I would put it out there.
  • Roomie%s's Photo
    I couldn't say I am afraid. Although i do remember reading some time ago that he didn't approve of the Drexler patch but that was many many years ago. I didn't ask myself.
  • Jaguar%s's Photo
    Without hacks, RCT would be nothing, dead, and only played by little kids who managed to find it in the back of a game store. I'm kidding about that, but hacking is what is keeping RCT alive today.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading