Fiesta! / Fest

• Splitvision%s's Photo
    Click the screens for proper size and resolution.

Some stuff from my Liseberg project. From the dumpplace:

Sagoslottet
    Attached File  SCR12.jpg (201.71KB)
    downloads: 67

Tyrolen Restaurant
    Attached File  SCR13.jpg (90.56KB)
    downloads: 76

Lisbergs Wärdshus
    Attached File  SCR15.jpg (67.67KB)
    downloads: 61

Station for Kållerado
    Attached File  SCR10.jpg (228.6KB)
    downloads: 49

And a fresh screen: Facade of Universeum, a kind of science expo/fair. Yes, that is a pirate ship in a pond next to it, just like it is IRL; it's a playground.

Attached File  SCR20.jpg (46.08KB)
    downloads: 57

___________________________________________________________________________________________

It seems a rendition from the WSA has leaked before it's release! It appears to be a control tower of some kind.

Attached File  SCR17.jpg (52.04KB)
    downloads: 72

___________________________________________________________________________________________

And finally, possibly the smallest teaser screen ever, of a design:

Attached File  SCR18.jpg (13.38KB)
    downloads: 63
  • Casimir%s's Photo
    Ooooh I like that last screen. Looks like something Lotr-ish <3
  • BelgianGuy%s's Photo
    too bad ZIZ isn't in these...

rest is looking stunning but the liseberg screens could use some more shape rather than everything being boxes
  • Goliath123%s's Photo
    I like all of them :D
  • Fizzix%s's Photo
    I really like where that last screen is going.
  • Splitvision%s's Photo
    ^^^hehe yeah, once the other projects are done I'd love to continue with it, that may take a while though. I wouldn't mind if you want to finish it yourself or with anyone else though, I'd have full understanding for that. I agree the liseberg stuff is rather boxy but I have tried to follow the shapes from screens and satellite images. Some of them have slightly more creative shapes (like universeum) but as I'm limited to 8 angles, this is as close as I could get, whitout going south korean and creating half diagonal pieces lol.

Casimir: Thanks, it's not LOTR though ;)
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    The only screen that makes me go WOW is the WSA one. Its just simply outstanding. It's so simple, and plain, and textureless, that is is amazing how brilliant it looks. You really are onto something there.
  • Faas%s's Photo
    I like the second and the fifth screen.
  • Turtle%s's Photo
    I haven't seen a good Roman theme in ages.
  • Levis%s's Photo
    Think I have shown smaller screens of fantasy ;) .

I still like you work more if you try to tackle more unique themes then the normal things.
  • turbin3%s's Photo
    I'm not sure about this, I prefer your fantasy-style.
  • Austin55%s's Photo
    I'm not a fan of the wardshus screen. All of the other screens are Faboulous but that one detracts from the rest. Can't wait to see the whole park!
  • J K%s's Photo
    Argh the space screen is so good. I still think your first screens need something else other than just architecture. Bring your amazing ideas from your fantasy parks to your semi-realism and you'll be amazing.
  • Splitvision%s's Photo
    Not much really. Got more stuff on this map but don't wanna give away the theme just yet so what you're seeing is partly unfinished surroundings, which I'll be heavily focusing on. Had no intention of showing stuff yet but I don't wanna miss out on a fiesta and a chance to post my first screen in ages ;)

Attached Files

• JJayMForce%s's Photo
    Very cool, the surroundings make the park as a whole look more believable, and kind of reels the viewer in imo.
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    Good to have you back! This is great.
  • Timothy Cross%s's Photo
    Please tell me this involves eco-friendly/ green technology.

Also, SPLIT IS BACK, baby!
  • posix%s's Photo
    Tasteful.
  • Dimi%s's Photo
    Nice atmosphere.
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    Great attempt on the turbine, could be executed better, but nice job.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading