Fiesta! / Ilium City

• Evil WME%s's Photo
    Attached File  mmmmmmmm.jpg (257.64KB)
    downloads: 242
  • Levis%s's Photo
    uhm....wow :drool:
  • Cena%s's Photo
    Not sure what is going on in there, but it certainly looks fantastic! I would like to see it ingame to fully understand it what I am seeing! Continue like this please.
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    Not really my cup of tea. But none the less, good to see you are both building.
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    I don't know what to see other than what the fuck. It's... different.
  • turbin3%s's Photo
    That's sexy :D
  • Wanted%s's Photo
    This is what NE has been missing! Those layers :bandit:
  • Evil WME%s's Photo
    Attached File  SCR8.BMP (469.76KB)
    downloads: 45

I don't know why, but Windows 7 likes to take away the colors no matter what I do. Is this some sort of setting?

Anyways, the full screen for people that wonder what it looks like with the right colors. :)

thank you for the replies!

This city is mostly built up (and out), and I'm really trying to play with the use of different colors to create a very busy atmosphere. It is not meant to be a modern city by any means, but I don't want to give too much away yet of the story.

I think that everything looks better in-game because we used a lot of moving scenery. The peeps also went on the go-karts, which count 42 cars racing against each other :), but for some odd reason they don't leave the station anymore.. but that will hopefully be fixed!
  • Dotrobot%s's Photo
    If you use paint to crop your pictures. Save them as JPG's then upload to uploading site. If it doesn't work idk what to do.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading