Fiesta! / Little bits trickling down the imagination tank

• tyandor%s's Photo
    Wish I could show more but university and stuff slowed things down a lot. So I decided to trickle some small drops online.

Made some small changes on what themes I'm gonna do.

Here's a small piece of a new family adventure ride with some speedups an special effects named "Professor Amazing's Time Machine

Posted Image

Next a ride that already existed for a while. The screen speaks for itself I guess :p

Posted Image

Showed part of this already as it's part of the mineride coaster

Posted Image

Lastly a small screen of a big overview. Top corner strip is the area that still needs a decent amount of work. Gonna take a while so won't expect anything this year unless I have a very big creative burst :)

Posted Image
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    Nice overview. Wow!
  • F0ndue%s's Photo
    Puke Box :lol:
  • J K%s's Photo
    Ty I love your work and it's always a pleasure looking at anything you build!
  • tyandor%s's Photo
    Looking through the Fiesta pics and seeing how much the game has progressed really wants me to start something new. However I promised myself that I finish what I have started 8 years ago first :) (sigh I want a modern workbench xD). Here some two small snippets of what I'm working on (EGAS):

Unfinished, but still gives the basic idea. This is 'The Crazy Horse Saloon Shoot-out'
    Posted Image

This is a part the "Professor Eureka's Amazing Time Twister" ride. Best discribed as a family darkride/coaster combo.
    Posted Image

The next pic isn't new, but I got a request to re-upload it. It was part of Enchanted Gardens: Wizard Vale. Just to make sure, that park is dead, gone, never coming back and did I mention it is dead?

Posted Image

After EGAS I might start something new but I need to be able to make progress on it (just like a few things in real life unfortunately) Think something like DisneySea.
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    I SO remember that last screen! Inspired me greatly back in 2006.
  • Casimir%s's Photo
    Just thinking about tyandor's DisneySea blows my mind.
    Love the Saloon, btw ;)
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    Love that saloon. its fantastic.
  • Luigi%s's Photo
    Great stuff in the 1st and 2nd screen. Saloon is really awesome.
  • zburns999%s's Photo
    Yup, that last screen blew my mind when I first saw it. Still blows my mind, actually.
  • Corey%s's Photo
    This park is still going on, and it's amazing how beautiful it looks compared to the parks of today.
  • inVersed%s's Photo
    What impresses me most about your work is the fact that you are utilizing old objects and still creating work that is just as detail and visually impressive as work using more modern workbenches. I think you have mastered RCTs color palette more than almost everyone else here.
  • chorkiel%s's Photo
    This is awesome !
    Looking very very good and I can't wait till it's released ;p
  • tyandor%s's Photo
    Late to the party, but hey :p

Posted Image

Not gonna promise anything, but am shooting for a 2012 release
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    Love everything.

Statues. :)
  • Dimi%s's Photo
    Wow. Nice colours.
  • posix%s's Photo
    That's really impressive. Very indicative of what the theme and building purposes are. Great stuff.

The overview of the park looks as though it's close to completion? I'd love to see this one submitted. Don't kill yourself over perfecting it out, make a cut somewhere and declare it "finished".
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    That is gorgeous.
  • tyandor%s's Photo
    Actually just had to make something for Fiesta, just to check if I still got it :p
    Inflexible as hell this bench may be, I still think i did alright :)

Attached File  krok.jpg (127.41KB)
    downloads: 49
  • JJ%s's Photo
    awwww cutey

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading