(Archive) Advertising District / Workroom

• pierrot%s's Photo
    Hi.

I will upload my works on this place.
    and Try to make a new park for Design ( but non-titled yet )

[font="tahoma"]New Custom ride. enjoy ;)/>/>/>/>/>/>/>/>/>/>/>/>/>[/font]

DIZZY WIZZY :SA:/>/>/>/>/>/>/>/>/>/>/>/>/>

Posted Image
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    Very nice.
  • Cena%s's Photo
    What is new about this?
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    ^Why does everything have to be new?

It looks nice, colours are a bit weird IMO, and if the ride is currently stationary and waiting for riders to board, it seems a bit too high off the platform for the guests to take their seats.

Apart from those minor issues, it is very clean and well put together. Nice work.
  • Cena%s's Photo
    Louis, I very much agree with your opinion, I think exactly the same about this, however, I was just curious to what was new about it ... I / we have seen this before, that is just where my question comes from :)
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    I think he meant, it's a new custom ride from him, as in, something we havent seen him post before.
  • Cena%s's Photo
    Ah yeah, possibly yes ... or he thought it was new because he never saw it before here ? Ah well, it doesn't really matter, the screen looks good and I have no complaints about it, was just curious to what he thought was new.
  • pierrot%s's Photo

I think he meant, it's a new custom ride from him, as in, something we havent seen him post before.

YES. :nod:
    ----------
    I know color is too strange. but I love this funky color :huey:
  • J K%s's Photo
    No complaints from me except for me wanting you to finish your screens a bit more. Foliage goes a long way and whilst I know you make amazing rides I want to see an amusement park atmosphere more than anything. Love what you're doing.
  • BelgianGuy%s's Photo
    I agree J K, while technically I have no complaints I'm missing atmosphere and a decent context, I mean at this point it looks incredibly sterile, this would work great in a park so why leave out the park setting. I mean rides are found in an amusement park so I'm missing that greatly in the screen here
  • pierrot%s's Photo
    Oh guys.. Point is just 'DIZZY WIZZY'.

'not otherside' 8@
  • JoeZia%s's Photo
    Best flat ride I've seen out of you! If only it could be animated... ..now that would be really cool and maybe sometime I could resize the image and make it a working ride for you with the OE
  • pierrot%s's Photo

Best flat ride I've seen out of you! If only it could be animated... ..now that would be really cool and maybe sometime I could resize the image and make it a working ride for you with the OE

:mantis:
  • Dimi%s's Photo
    I love the colours.
  • posix%s's Photo
    Cena, I hate your asperger ... it's the first attempt I see in LL/RCT2 of a Funtime Star Flyer: http://www.funtime.c...data/index2.htm

And I think it's exceptionally well done!
  • Cena%s's Photo

Cena, I hate your asperger ... it's the first attempt I see in LL/RCT2 of a Funtime Star Flyer: http://www.funtime.c...data/index2.htm

And I think it's exceptionally well done!

Look better then next time :)
    http://www.nedesigns...284&park_id=562

(The purple/yellow thing at the top of the park)
  • Midnight Aurora%s's Photo

That would be awesome... If this were RCT2.
  • BelgianGuy%s's Photo
    Still the idea for making this a working flat in either game would be awesome, even if its rct2 or LL,
    If you can pull that one off JZ I'd be very impressed
  • Dotrobot%s's Photo
    But Cena. I think you completely misunderstood.

New Custom Ride as in new fucking custom ride in the park.
  • pierrot%s's Photo
    Thank you guys ;)

and...I make a new Custom ride

Based on 'Top Spinner', but Converted my self :D

Crazy Wizard :elf:

Posted Image

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading